Just how bad is the referring in this World Cup? (1 Viewer)

Otis

And this is only the 2nd game in. :facepalm:

Otis

Just had a Cameroonian player elbow a Mexican player in the face right in front of the referee and he doesn't even get a talking to.

Otis

Just realised I wrote referring rather than refereeing, bit maybe a referral is what we need.

The ref has now completely lost the plot and has sprayed the penatly area with crazy foam All he needs now are clown shoes and the picture will be complete.

bringbackrattles

Got a feeling this tournament is going to be remembered for referees decisions.Last night it was not a penalty,and the ref in the Mexico game is crap and the linesman too !

Otis

Got a feeling this tournament is going to be remembered for referees decisions.Last night it was not a penalty,and the ref in the Mexico game is crap and the linesman too !

Was expecting him to disallow that goal because the striker hit the ball too low.

Otis

And did you just see that comedic, OTT dive by the Cameroonian player in the penalty box? Ref didn't even have a word with him. So, so over the top it was emabrrassing.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I thought the referee was brilliant in last nights opener! (He got me 3 points in the prediction league! :D)

bringbackrattles

Someone on here wrote he reckoned this tournament was going to be crap just like the opening ceremony.
Bet he wished he never wrote that now,as it looks like it's going to be a cracker !

Otis

Someone on here wrote he reckoned this tournament was going to be crap just like the opening ceremony.
Bet he wished he never wrote that now,as it looks like it's going to be a cracker !

Well let's see. That was only one game last night, but I hope it sets the tone and I really, realy hope England aren't their normal cautious selves either. Too many times we have set ourselves up to not lose in previous tournaments and defended far too deep.

Really want to see us have a go tonight for a change. Shame Oxlade-Chamberlain isn't fit, as I would be inclinded to play both he and Sterling on the flanks. Now that would be something to get really excited about.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Attachments

• tvkickback2.jpg
    tvkickback2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread