Just over 2 weeks before the season starts (1 Viewer)

elephanttears

The club have treated the fans with utter contempt, its disgusting how they don't even feel the needs to apologise or keep us informed on whats going on.

If they truly believe we are playing at sixfields why have no tickets been on sale for the first game. No prices have been given, no explanation about season tickets. No explanation on if and how they can provide any transport for fans.

The anger that i feel for Sisu is starting to boil over.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Other clubs have been in administration (which our club may or may not be - Ltd, Holdings, Otium etc) at this stage of a season, but I wonder if there has ever been one that has not even announced arrangements for its season tickets this close to the start of a season.

Skybluenutterman

We must be the only club in the country without a single ticket sale for the new season? Maybe there is hope for an 11th hour reprieve!

Houdi

Maybe Tim is a secret supporter of the 'Not a Penny More', and to be fair he is currently doing as good a job as anybody else.;):D.

chiefdave

Weren't they only granted permission to play at 6fields if they were out of admin? were still in admin so they can't sell tickets for any game

Appleton and / or the league need to make some sort of statement on this. As I understand the rules you are correct and we can only play at Sixfields if out of admin. Looking at the timescales it will not be possible to be out of admin by the start of the season so presumably we have to play at the Rioch, if that's the case why is no one making an announcement and getting tickets on sale?

Otis

I can see us playing a game every day throughout October just to try and catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread