Just seen Parkin in Tesco (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

No, he's not at the top of our Wanted list, but for God's sake, give him a chance. Don't slag him off before he's even signed! Typical City fans, moan when we don't sign anyone, moan when we do!

On a slightly related note. I saw John Sillett in Waitrose in Kenilworth on Sunday. What a nice man.

Otis

so dissapointed with the comments from my fellow sky blues.......give him a chance, go on the beast!!!

Now he's signed I will back him 100%.

Cross my fingers we are going to get a nippy striker in to play alongside him though!!

Don't knock his size - it could be a very useful asset up against some of the giant centre backs of our league.

Good for free kicks, good for attacking corners, good for defending corners, good for centres !!! - let's give JP a warm welcome when he makes his debut.

PUSB

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Good for free kicks, good for attacking corners, good for defending corners, good for centres !!!

Good for Free Kicks??? We've gotta learn to beat the first man first, or Sheffers needs to learn to not be so greedy and not hoof it well over the bar / wide first! (Sheffers amongst others who take corners, but most of his do go well over / wide, hence him getting a special mention!)

Good for Attacking corners?? We've got to learn to beat the first man first, or not blaze it over everyone (I sense a pattern emerging.......)

Good for defending corners?? I can kind of understand that one (we do tend to concede silly goals from corners).

Good for centres??? I cant comment on this, mainly because im unsure what this phrase even means :confused:

:blue:

sw88

"Good for centres !!!" = MAYBE we might get one or two slung over from the wings hence the exclamation marks but as you quite rightly infer we have to beat the first man first in a lot of dead ball situations.

PUSB

kmj5000

Cardiff apparently paid £110K for him (less than a fifth of what we paid for KK) and now they want to off-load him! Don't expect too much then eh? How far we have fallen - it's desperate and very,very sad when you think about it. As for John Sillet Torchmatic, a top man, but mention Kevin Drinkell to him if you see him again!

AFCCOVENTRY

If Parkin puts a sky blue shirt on he gets my 100% backing.

How many times do players come here and this negative attitude towards them comes?

I support the team but not sisu. If Parkin turns out for us, then he is a city man.

Otis

Just thinking that if all us dissenters on this front had got ourselves organised well enough we could have stuck loads of "No Parkin" signs all around the Ricoh and maybe the Beast may well have got the message!

Scruffy

genuine Cardiff just came on here to see if they're was any news on the Turner and Parkin deals.
just wanted to say if Parkin has truly signed you've got a player who gives 100% to any club and can score goals if he's given a chance his record at Preston speaks for itself and the two cracking goals he scored for us. good with the banter too for those with twitter.all i've got to say is give the bloke a chance and guard the pie factories ;)
best of luck to the Beast

AFCCOVENTRY

genuine Cardiff just came on here to see if they're was any news on the Turner and Parkin deals.
just wanted to say if Parkin has truly signed you've got a player who gives 100% to any club and can score goals if he's given a chance his record at Preston speaks for itself and the two cracking goals he scored for us. good with the banter too for those with twitter.all i've got to say is give the bloke a chance and guard the pie factories ;)

Cheers Scruffy

Macca

No, he's not at the top of our Wanted list, but for God's sake, give him a chance. Don't slag him off before he's even signed! Typical City fans, moan when we don't sign anyone, moan when we do!

On a slightly related note. I saw John Sillett in Waitrose in Kenilworth on Sunday. What a nice man.

Waitrose? Get you!

Otis

I've calculated that we have 18 Gregg's stores in the city. Do we need to build any more?

Macca

If Parkin puts a sky blue shirt on he gets my 100% backing.

How many times do players come here and this negative attitude towards them comes?

I support the team but not sisu. If Parkin turns out for us, then he is a city man.

you'll be writing a thank you letter to SISU next;)

Otis

Willing to give anybody a go, beggars can't be choosers.....and we are definitely begging at the moment!

Bleedin hell, this Parkin and food association thing is really getting under my skin and deep into my head.

Just read your post and quite clearly read it as 'burgers can't be choosers.'

Scruffy

I've calculated that we have 18 Gregg's stores in the city. Do we need to build any more?

haha defiantly need more 18 will keep him going for a week or two but not for a season as we say "feed the beast and he will score" so keep him well fed and he'll score. :D

powerslave

Bleedin hell, this Parkin and food association thing is really getting under my skin and deep into my head.

Just read your post and quite clearly read it as 'burgers can't be choosers.'

:laugh: , maybe they will be paying him in Burgers? or those cashless catering cards.

Otis

haha defiantly need more 18 will keep him going for a week or two but not for a season as we say "feed the beast and he will score" so keep him well fed and he'll score. :D

Hmmm, not so sure. Mention the word 'score' to The Beast and he is probably thinking of a bag of 20 doughnuts!

pusbccfc

I heard he gets £200 a month on his cashless card.

barnsleyskyblue

lets give him a chance, if he bangs one in v derby we'll all love him all of a sudden.everyone deserves a chance, we gave king one for god sake then he stabbed us in the back, and the front .

georgehudson

an endless stream of puerile drivel............ problem solving analysis, is;
identify the cause, and not the effect,
the cause i think maybe an outfit not fit to run CCFC;
the effect, unfortunately catastrophic,
PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Just cleaned this thread up. If people want to bicker and fight then keep it off here.

If people see aggressive / pathetic posts, please do report them so we can sort them out.

As you were :D

Users who are viewing this thread