Just so everyone gets it (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

WE HAVE THE OPTION TO EXTEND THE LOAN OF ALL PLAYERS TO THE END OF THE SEASON. Pressley said so in an interview.

stupot07

DOES THAT MEAN THAT IF SAY IPSWICH HAVE AN STRIKER INJURY CRISIS IN DECEMBER-JANUARY, THAT OUR OPTION TO EXTEND NOUBLE SUPERCEDE'S THEIR OPTION TO SAY "NO WE NEED HIM"?

Sorry I must have the same caps lock issue as you.. ;)

Are we not allowed to mention January's window as a key point in the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Kingokings204

DOES THAT MEAN THAT IF SAY IPSWICH HAVE AN STRIKER INJURY CRISIS IN DECEMBER-JANUARY, THAT OUR OPTION TO EXTEND NOUBLE SUPERCEDE'S THEIR OPTION TO SAY "NO WE NEED HIM"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Exactly or another club see how good a player he is at this level and offers to pay him more?

FRY-CCFC

Are we not allowed to mention January's window as a key point in the season?

Not saying that. But people keep going "what happens when all the loan players leave in January)

stupot07

Not saying that. But people keep going "what happens when all the loan players leave in January)

People will have concerns though, and valid concerns at that, especially when people are suggesting we can win the league. The last 2 January window's has seen our top scorers leave.

letsallsingtogether

It all means nothing.
How many players have actually gone back before they were due to because they were needed, not just at Coventry but other teams as well????

Loads it means nothing he is a loan player the word Loan should explain it.

They can call them back when they want in most cases.......

FRY-CCFC

People will have concerns though, and valid concerns at that, especially when people are suggesting we can win the league. The last 2 January window's has seen our top scorers leave.

We won't lose any striker of note in jan

FRY-CCFC

Yeah man. SISU would threaten them with litigation. They wouldn't let a player get sold if they don't get any money.

63466c984857459556ea506f8f3928f6.jpg

Gazolba

Loanees MIGHT stay but a club with foresight will have a plan for if they don't. My guess is they WILL leave and we will scramble at the last minute to pick up the dregs of what is left and available free, probably more loanees.

shmmeee

If all the loanees leave, at worst we have Burge, Tudgay and Miller taking their place (Coulibaly and Hines aren't even first team). We won't be left with no-one like last season (assuming we don't sell Jackson in January).

stupot07

If all the loanees leave, at worst we have Burge, Tudgay and Miller taking their place (Coulibaly and Hines aren't even first team). We won't be left with no-one like last season (assuming we don't sell Jackson in January).

Yeah. 20 year old keeper and 2 strikers with 1 goal between them....

...and Jackson.

Users who are viewing this thread