Jutkiewicz/Thorn desktop background (1 Viewer)

Jimthor

Some of you may remember i made a Marlon King background a while back. With the events of the past few days, i figured i needed a new background! I threw this one together today. As with before, it's just something i've lumped together for myself, so it's not great or anything, but if anyone likes the look of it, here it is for yourselves.

It's made to fit my screen resolution (and i have a fairly wide screen, so it might not fit perfectly for others), but if you want a look here it is:

321084393.jpg

Full size:
http://twitpic.com/5b5yax/full

gouldberg

Nice simple effects. Really dislike the badge we're using so it doesn't look right to me but as a desktop background it's well made. I like it. :claping hands:

I get the feeling that with some of the creative guys we have on the forum a Graphics thread wouldn't be out of place. I love a forum with a good old Graphics thread! Makes me want to be all creative.

Jimthor

I'm not particularly good with photoshop, so normally anything i make is just the result of me cocking around for ages ha. I didn't really bother trying anything too special with this, just fading layers into each other. Needed something as a quick fix to get Marlon off my desktop! ;p haha

gouldberg

Blending layers always looks nice as long as the pictures you use in it are a good quality. When you try to go for cutting players and adding effects it can look quite messy so the simpler images sometimes look much nicer, including your background. If you compared it to the Keogh one I made for my Background, you would fully understand what I mean :( haha.

I feel bad saying it but the Arsenal one I made a friend a couple of years ago looks better than my poor old Keogh pic!

Sky Blue Sheepy

*yoink* I be taking that :p

Yes a graphics thread would be great! I haven't made any good forum sigs in ages (besides my current one) so that'd be good.

P.S I love the background + it's the right resolution for my laptop... <3

smileycov

Facebook User
Not sure if it would fit my laptop, it's realy fat......i think it's aDell :whistle:

Hcut PUSB

Some of you may remember i made a Marlon King background a while back. With the events of the past few days, i figured i needed a new background! I threw this one together today. As with before, it's just something i've lumped together for myself, so it's not great or anything, but if anyone likes the look of it, here it is for yourselves.

It's made to fit my screen resolution (and i have a fairly wide screen, so it might not fit perfectly for others), but if you want a look here it is:

321084393.jpg

Full size:
http://twitpic.com/5b5yax/full

I have thanks very much and great effort, I am a total biff with stuff like that so I love it.:):):):):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread