Kane (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Even the weird haters are starting to get it. I used to just say he's on better form than Dabo as an excuse to get him in, but actually I think he's just better than Dabo.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

gruffskyblue

Had a terrific game today. Works that right side extremely well. But he’s always been very well thought of as a player.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Dabo has pace, I’m in the pro Kane camp, but I assume the thinking behind Dabo over Kane relates to this. The Wing back needs to get forward and back quite quickly

Briles

Dabos link up with O'Hare is invaluable. If Kane can do the same then great.

Nick

Administrator
Dabos link up with O'Hare is invaluable. If Kane can do the same then great.
What link up? Kane has the same goals and 1 less assist than ohare in a tiny fraction of the minutes.

Has anybody said in that way dabo is better, other than because it's dabo?

Liquid Gold

I wasn’t sure about the logic of the signing at the time but I’ve been proved wrong again.

At least I don’t get paid for this insight.

pusbccfc

Played CM a few times for Hull and RM/LM plenty of times, could he play on the right of the diamond away from home?

Paxman II

Kane has proved he is invaluable for us and been an outstanding back up who could become a starter easily. He has had some great assist compared to Dabo but elsewhere he is not as good as Dabo. It's a conundrum for Robins. If Dabo gets back on his full tilt then he is first choice. The last 20 minutes Dabo pushed up he was very good. It's a team game where all the cogs have to fit together. I'll admit that if he gives Dabo a break and Kane comes in there is no complaint from me. Nice problem to have. Think Kane is more suited away from home where we attack less.

SkyBlueMatt

Kane is in better form than Dabo so he needs to start. Im not getting involved into who's better than who. Unless you change what options you have, you never force competition

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

I mean if dabo is "out of form " then he's still not doing so badly .. I found this as fair a reflection on the stats that would matter really , and I have to say they show a "battler" VS a more "finesse" player .

Also shows dabo doesn't have as bad a delivery as made out on here

PER 90 stats Screenshot_20211127-230835_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread