Keep Coventry in Coventry - NOT ONE PENNY MORE! Protest 12 noon at Ricoh 29.6.13 (1 Viewer)

Delboycov

Unfortunately it's partly true, a stadium that CCFC own under SISU or not (But on the basis of who we owned by currently) is 100,000% positive.

Not a tinpot stadium outside Coventry though Rob...the fans and revenue that will be lost over the next few years should their crazy plan be realised certainly doesn't make that positive. in any way...particularly as all we will have done is increase the massive debt to our owners. The only way the argument stacks up is if we buy into the Ricoh.

RoboCCFC90

Not a tinpot stadium outside Coventry though Rob...the fans and revenue that will be lost over the next few years should their crazy plan be realised certainly doesn't make that positive. in any way...particularly as all we will have done is increase the massive debt to our owners. The only way the argument stacks up is if we buy into the Ricoh.

We don't know there specifications for the design although I don't expect it to be Wembley Stadium! I'd love for the club to buy into the Ricoh but it won't happen unless with new owners :(

SkyBlueSwiss

Not being funny, but when members like you reply it gives a bad picture as the responses are thoughtless and generally pointless. At least when Jan or Steve come on and reply to the points they do make sense :)

Nick,
I agree with you on this.
However, can I ask why you comment on Broken Hearted and ignore the bile and stupidity that Grenduffy constantly posts on here?

Nick

Administrator
Nick,
I agree with you on this.
However, can I ask why you comment on Broken Hearted and ignore the bile and stupidity that Grenduffy constantly posts on here?

He is entitled to his opinion, as is Broken Hearted. I was just pointing out why it may put people off

Delboycov

We don't know there specifications for the design although I don't expect it to be Wembley Stadium! I'd love for the club to buy into the Ricoh but it won't happen unless with new owners :(

Definitely won't be the new Wembley! The last idiots we had tried that and look where that got us ;-) I think the answer is undoubtedly new owners but if they're determined to stick it out then maybe a change of personnel and a new softer, swallow your pride, direction might be what's needed....there is no viable alternative except the Ricoh as far as I'm concerned.

RoboCCFC90

Definitely won't be the new Wembley! The last idiots we had tried that and look where that got us ;-) I think the answer is undoubtedly new owners but if they're determined to stick it out then maybe a change of personnel and a new softer, swallow your pride, direction might be what's needed....there is no viable alternative except the Ricoh as far as I'm concerned.

I completely agree..

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

He is entitled to his opinion, as is Broken Hearted. I was just pointing out why it may put people off
Why I dont speak for the Trust everything is my opinion. Do you think that for example everyone who is in the Trust have the same opinion? of course they dont some people want City in Coventry others will travel if there is a groundshareI, dare say some will support NOPM And some wont,There are certain people who wont go while Sisu are here others will in other words every type of fan that weve got.The one thing they have got in common is like the people who are not members is a love for the club.
Why was the Trust reformed? If you remember it was so that we could pick up the pieces if the club should go tits up that day I feel is not long away. All the other Trusts such as Portsmouth and Swansea started the same way small ridiculed and critisised and look at them now.
One question to the people who are non members and this is my thoughts if you are a non member why do you think that you should be entitled to attend the AGM surely that privilege should only be reserved for members? if you do go then I would think that a tad hypocritical wouldn't you? After all I would not think that I would be entitled to attend a Sisu meeting:thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
Why I dont speak for the Trust everything is my opinion. Do you think that for example everyone who is in the Trust have the same opinion? of course they dont some people want City in Coventry others will travel if there is a groundshareI, dare say some will support NOPM And some wont,There are certain people who wont go while Sisu are here others will in other words every type of fan that weve got.The one thing they have got in common is like the people who are not members is a love for the club.
Why was the Trust reformed? If you remember it was so that we could pick up the pieces if the club should go tits up that day I feel is not long away. All the other Trusts such as Portsmouth and Swansea started the same way small ridiculed and critisised and look at them now.
One question to the people who are non members and this is my thoughts if you are a non member why do you think that you should be entitled to attend the AGM surely that privilege should only be reserved for members? if you do go then I would think that a tad hypocritical wouldn't you? After all I would not think that I would be entitled to attend a Sisu meeting:thinking about:

I only posted why it may put people off!

Users who are viewing this thread