Keep Coventry in Coventry - NOT ONE PENNY MORE! Protest 12 noon at Ricoh 29.6.13 (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

I'm not a member of the trust, but I went ...
The real question is...

Where were you?
:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:
A long way away, that's where I am.
so 2051 , the trust counts getting shorter !!!!!

Covcraig@bury

Sorry that should of been a more general...

YOU!!!!

The answer is still the same, A long way away ! and I would not be associated with the Trust as they are embarrassing .
I know they have the club at heart but they still have not achieved anything even with 2200 members.
This is shown by the amount of its members showing up at the protests . They also cant be arsed .I would even say that the majority that was there yesterday was like yourself
( none members ) but curious .:thinking about::thinking about:

simple_simon

The answer is still the same, A long way away ! and I would not be associated with the Trust as they are embarrassing .
I know they have the club at heart but they still have not achieved anything even with 2200 members.
This is shown by the amount of its members showing up at the protests . They also cant be arsed .I would even say that the majority that was there yesterday was like yourself
( none members ) but curious .:thinking about::thinking about:

A few people do something positive and a so called 'hard man' from Tile Hill just knocks them, just shows what a real wanker you are.

Covcraig@bury

A few people do something positive and a so called 'hard man' from Tile Hill just knocks them, just shows what a real wanker you are.

Not you again Simple soft lad, you really are getting on my nerves . Have you not got some home work to do or wash your old mans car.:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

simple_simon

And what employment do you want to be in when you leave school ? ( McDonalds ):confused::confused:

And what would be wrong working in McDonalds, one of the top 10 places to eat, top company to give young people a first taste of work, can transfer anywhere in the World and not as dangerous as working in a car wash.

Darth Robins

Oooh a fight!
xAr0sPl.gif

letsallsingtogether

Yes I went on a management course 2 weeks ago they said that that is one of the highest paid jobs out there as Mcdonalds is the person who finds the one of the richest land owners in the world just look at where the outlets are.
I once met the guy who was responsible for all the McDonalds' franchises in Europe. Seemed a pretty good job to me. :D

letsallsingtogether

Dinglebury about time you went back into the wardrobe and reemerged as PSGM1 but you'll still be a sorry excuse for a City fan if you actually are?
Not you again Simple soft lad, you really are getting on my nerves . Have you not got some home work to do or wash your old mans car.:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Covcraig@bury

It's a step up for simple soft lad . Good luck to him.
Hope he achieves more than what the Trust have. Should not be hard !may be open up a pie shop !!!

MichaelCCFC

A few photos and video clip from yesterday's Kcic-NOPM! protest @ Ricoh plus first couple of pics from the 'statue' tour of the local area posted on Not One Penny More facebook page

RoboCCFC90

It has to be said I have just read through the article on the CT and looked at the pictures and it's all very pathetic from the SBT.

I am in support of getting SISU out of our club and moving on with new owners at Ricoh who will invest in the club to return to places that aren't in far distant memory.

However, the last picture on the CT's article is childish, immature and frankly embarassing and this is why I refuse to sign up to the SBT. For example posting messages on the Club Shop Window stating "I've got a poodle called Appleton", "I am going to build you all a shiny new stadium - as soon as Timmy gets the lego" and while saving the best for last "I want one of those great big dresses so I'm creating my gypsy Football Club" is pathetic!!

They're have been many protest's around the world recently. An example of this would be in Brazil throughout the Confed Cup many of the citizens have been protesting about the costs of making sure the World Cup is suitable (Stadia, accomodation, etc.) for Brazil out of the pocket of there own government while they increase public transoprt fares, such as buses and trains, which I understand and is valid from there population. With regards to Saturday's protest all the intentions from SBT were to make a mockery of the current owners by making stupid statues, posting silly messages and genuinely having a laugh about the whole thing in a place where a protest isn't to be heard? Our situation isn't a lauging matter but it all seems to be one big fat joke to the SBT which is damn right disgusting, all they've done is made a mockery out of the owners and the rest of the CCFC fans! It's embarassing to see such a situation and I am sure if there motives like all good protests were to get SISU to change there mind, then the only thing SISU would of been changing after Saturday was there pants from wetting themselves to much, because no joke of a protest of that standard is going to help anyone.

SBT = Joke

Delboycov

It has to be said I have just read through the article on the CT and looked at the pictures and it's all very pathetic from the SBT.

I am in support of getting SISU out of our club and moving on with new owners at Ricoh who will invest in the club to return to places that aren't in far distant memory.

However, the last picture on the CT's article is childish, immature and frankly embarassing and this is why I refuse to sign up to the SBT. For example posting messages on the Club Shop Window stating "I've got a poodle called Appleton", "I am going to build you all a shiny new stadium - as soon as Timmy gets the lego" and while saving the best for last "I want one of those great big dresses so I'm creating my gypsy Football Club" is pathetic!!

They're have been many protest's around the world recently. An example of this would be in Brazil throughout the Confed Cup many of the citizens have been protesting about the costs of making sure the World Cup is suitable (Stadia, accomodation, etc.) for Brazil out of the pocket of there own government while they increase public transoprt fares, such as buses and trains, which I understand and is valid from there population. With regards to Saturday's protest all the intentions from SBT were to make a mockery of the current owners by making stupid statues, posting silly messages and genuinely having a laugh about the whole thing in a place where a protest isn't to be heard? Our situation isn't a lauging matter but it all seems to be one big fat joke to the SBT which is damn right disgusting, all they've done is made a mockery out of the owners and the rest of the CCFC fans! It's embarassing to see such a situation and I am sure if there motives like all good protests were to get SISU to change there mind, then the only thing SISU would of been changing after Saturday was there pants from wetting themselves to much, because no joke of a protest of that standard is going to help anyone.

SBT = Joke

Come on Rob, you've got to admit......that is quality! ;)

lordsummerisle

That protest is shit.

I've burned down a plastics factory in Smethwick to get the message across that we won't be playing in Smethwick.

RoboCCFC90

Come on Rob, you've got to admit......that is quality! ;)

Sorry Del I love my club very much, I have had some great and some not so great memories, however although are current owners are a laughing stock when a fans group states they're going to protest regarding the issues at the club I expect them to make a protest which carries the integrity of the club, I didn't see that all I saw was about 100 people wanting to have a laugh about our owners and our current situation..

Nick

Administrator
It looks like it was a good turn out and got media attention so fair play but it might just be my sense of humour but these are a bit cringeworthy.

PM3086111DJ290613stat_1-Medium-4798573.jpg

Did people sing to the doll or was it just for the picture?

The one about Appleton is not going to make him want to talk properly to the Trust is it?

torchomatic

Agree with Robo and Nick. I only gave £11 to the Trust when I joined in February and I'm already regretting it. Where's the professionalism?

Nick

Administrator
It might just be a different sense of humour :( Although the thought of people standing around laughing at them all and singing to a mannequin in a morph suit makes me feel a bit uneasy :(

bigfatronssba

The filing accounts is for wimps one made me smile.

RoboCCFC90

Agree with Robo and Nick. I only gave £11 to the Trust when I joined in February and I'm already regretting it. Where's the professionalism?

I woud emplore anyone from the Sky Blues Trust to tell me who gave birth to this bright idea or even as to the reasons as to why??

ajsccfc

They haven't taken down any of the window dressing for the club shop I notice. If we don't arrange a return to the Ricoh I wonder what they'll do with that space.

Users who are viewing this thread