Kelly to Burton (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Not seen this anywhere. I heard that Kelly is going to Burton.

covcity4life

Has been mentioned by saddle brains

Will be sad to see him go. Would love for him to be with us if we got promoted this year but it makes sense.

stupot07

Yeah sad to see him go, but it would be a good move for him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hobo

He needs to be at a club where he can get games. Still has some football in him, a very good player.

Paul Anthony

He's been an incredible player for us, but I think the reality is his time here is up. I'm sure he's still got plenty to give, but it's not going to be with us. It'll be a great signing for Burton, should it happen, and if they can keep him fit.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Would be really sorry to see him go, been a great captain and servant to the club. Obviously still wants to play football, and still think he has got it in him. Shame it looks like it's not going to be with us. Good luck in whatever you do next.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

not saying it’s true, just something I heard, but didn’t he spit his dummy out earlier this season because he thought he deserved to be in the starting 11? I heard there was a bit of a disagreement / falling out leading to him basically knowing he had to go a while ago….

true or not, still did a great job up through the leagues, thanks for the memories 👌🏻

Yank

Doesn't have the legs anymore for this league, but good luck to him and thanks for all he has done for the Sky Blues.

the rumpo kid

Absolutely love fadz, wish him the best luck in the world. But a move to Burton or chesterfield as player coach would be a good option now. Brilliant fadz. If only you were 25 .

SkyblueTexan

Kelly deserves a testimonial match if we’ve seen the last of him. Fondly recall how helped us rise from L2 to the Championship. He did brilliantly well alongside Hamer and Sheaf to steer us to the Playoff final last season.

wingy

Let's delay it a week and see if we need an enforcer in the cup game,if a sending offs needed.

Users who are viewing this thread