Kevin Malaga placed on transfer list (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

BBC C&W Sport ‏@BBCcovsport
#CCFC manager Mark Robins has put Kevin Malaga on the transfer list
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Tweeted 3mins ago hmmm

pusbccfc

What the fuck...

Chipfat

Robins must feel he can cope with Wood, Edge, Cameron, Brown and Willis as his CB's so needs to free money off the wage bill to put into other areas. We may find when Thomas and Jennings come back he will do the same with Killbane, Macca, Baker, Bell and O Don, well thats my wish anyway...

mi1o

Seems like Robins really does have a plan for us. He's not gonna take any slack from anyone and get players that want to actually be here. Ill admit i never saw Malaga play so i cannot comment on his ability, but we do have plenty of CB's so he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

SkyBlueScottie

Not particularly surprised, he was more of a gamble then Edge in that he had been playing reserve football, plus there were rumours of him struggling to adapt to the game and also may have struggled to adapt to England.

sky_blue_up_north

The first of many I think, wonder who will be next. We cannot afford any passengers. I reckon at least another 2 or 3 will follow, pretty sure Kilbane will be one of those.

Grendel

I actually think Malaga wasn't that bad. :(

I thought he was really poor against Bury. Looked like he'd never played at centre half before. Out of position and turned easily time and time again. He always was a wierd signing given an apparant lack of first team experience anywhere with note.

shy_tall_knight

Thought he did well against Blades, distribution was poor but attacked headers and I think it was his header that went over the line. Based on Wood & Brown's performance surprised he is seen as surplus to requirements as we look awful at the back. He was here weeks before Brown and seemed to have been immediately overlooked to accommodate this Man U superstar.

Kilbane Bell Brown ROD Barton can go and join him

valiant15

True though isnt it. Maybe idiots like you should get your head out the sand. 22nd in the 3rd tier is it? You must be so proud.

RichieGunns

Robins must feel he can cope with Wood, Edge, Cameron, Brown and Willis as his CB's so needs to free money off the wage bill to put into other areas. We may find when Thomas and Jennings come back he will do the same with Killbane, Macca, Baker, Bell and O Don, well thats my wish anyway...

My Lord why is everyone picking on Baker lately!

He's improving, yes he's making mistakes but he's bloody improving!

Bell hasn't even had a chance to show the new manager anything!

Kilbane, Macca, ROD, i agree with though!

Skyblueheff

Maybe that unnamed premiership club that thorn told us was interested will come in for him. Cough cough. Would much prefer to see Willis or Cameron.

Grendel

Maybe that unnamed premiership club that thorn told us was interested will come in for him. Cough cough. Would much prefer to see Willis or Cameron.

What the same one that wanted Alex Nimeley on loan?

SkyBlueRuffian

New manager, new ideas, why are people so surprised? The real question that should be asked is Why did Thorn sign so many Central Defenders?

shy_tall_knight

Wood was awful Tuesday but we know he can play a lot better than that, Reckord has been impressive up to the second half against MK where he seemed to lose his composure like Christie did also. There is something wrong hopefully is a temporary loss of confidence but that was one of the worst defensive performances that I have ever seen.

SkyBlue_Bear83

When Malaga, Edge and Brown signed I said we had two many centre backs for a league 1 club. I would have thought they were going to get rid of Wood but I doubt anyone would want him. Malaga looked good against Sheffield Utd so I am guessing it is because he can't speak English

pusbccfc

Hopefully if he's the big bad strict boss he'll tell Kilbane he is not good enough for captain.

Users who are viewing this thread