Keys tweets - 22 dec (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

duckett2010 peter duckett
@TSKeysandGray what's happening with a takeover at ccfc mate? You said give you guys 10 days #saveourcity
2 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@TSKeysandGray
Richard Keys
@duckett2010 I did. We're nearing that deadline. I've opened up in The Telegraph tomorrow. I trust they'll run it.

AFCCOVENTRY

TomLoweITV Tom Lowe
Looking forward to see wht @TSKeysandGray have to say in @covtelegraph tmrrow.#skyblues fans desperate for some #christmas cheer @ITVCentral
46 minutes ago
in reply to ↑

@TSKeysandGray
Richard Keys
@TomLoweITV just so there's no mis understanding - these views are keysie's!!

Cov 4 Prem

Fed up of how un-proffesional and naive this bloke is tweeting something which is of a pretty sensitive nature.

Fair enough commenting on it saying they rejected for x reason or y reason, but while there is a supposed business deal in place why give commentary on it? Just let it be and not draw un-nescercary attention or build false hopes...

ccfcway

so, the whole, "watch this space, if nothing happens in 10 days I will open up", must mean that nothing has happened
, as he is opening up !

Tonylinc

Fed up of how un-proffesional and naive this bloke is tweeting something which is of a pretty sensitive nature.

Fair enough commenting on it saying they rejected for x reason or y reason, but while there is a supposed business deal in place why give commentary on it? Just let it be and not draw un-nescercary attention or build false hopes...
I completely disagree. If indeed there is something in this latest bid then all avenues of pressure ought to be applied to Sisu. For the record I don't know RK personally but anyone who has the influence and is trying to get rid of this load of cheating, lying bast.rds is all right by me.

EleanorRigby

Don't you think that he may be frustrated that he can't tell us just yet and is just keeping the kettle boiling for now. I trust Richard Keys on this one 100%.

wingy

The chances are they are very uncomfortable right now and on a ride they don't know how to get off, its up to us and anyone else in the media to show them the way

Cov 4 Prem

Did we not trust them last time is all?

Fair enough letting us know, but there is a difference between an insight and conistant daily commentary building up hopes when nothing is definate.

That's all I am trying to say.

Tonylinc

Think that you are absolutely correct Wingy. Have said so for a very long time. Sisu want out, BUT they are not going to leave without their "pound of flesh". They came into this with the expectation of making money and will not leave having made none and that is exactly where the problem is.

EleanorRigby

Not sure why Keys would put anything other than hopeful or even positive news in the Telegraph tomorrow, i don't expect him to announce sisu have vacated the building but am hopeful he will give us a bit of hope over the festive season.

EleanorRigby

Think that you are absolutely correct Wingy. Have said so for a very long time. Sisu want out, BUT they are not going to leave without their "pound of flesh". They came into this with the expectation of making money and will not leave having made none and that is exactly where the problem is.
But they are losing money hand over fist, their men have slowly drifted away one by one. They IMO will have to cut their losses and i wouldn't be surprised it's Hoffman playing hard to get. I also think nothing will be said until any deal is completed.

@richh87

I don't like the sound of "opening up in the Telegraph tomorrow". As suggested above, it sounds as if talks are going badly.

Just f*ck off SISU. :mad::blue:

Paxman II

We can certainly feel the sensitivity on here.
That's really what sums up SISU's tenure...how it has affected everyone attached to the club.
It has occupied so much pace on this board in recent months that it even seems the football has become the by product.
I don't hold out much hope but where there's hope there's a reason to be cheerful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread