Kia (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

I drive a golf currently but am looking for a change. The Kia Cee'd (stupid name) looks like a decent bet with the same sort of specs for a much cheaper price. Anybody have any experience with them or can offer any advice?

scottccfc

I've sold Kia's for the last 3 years (recently left) so if you need anything about them let me know, I can help with what discounts to ask for etc

Nick

Administrator
I had one, really liked it.

The spec when compared to the others was much better (heated seats, stop start etc) and the price was much lower. Styling was it was nice as well.

Liquid Gold

I've sold Kia's for the last 3 years (recently left) so if you need anything about them let me know, I can help with what discounts to ask for etc
Looking for something second had from a dealership so doubt you could help.

My Golf has 130k miles on it and is starting to give me shit but it seems I can save money and pic up a Cee'd that's got 20k on is 3 years newer has no tax and a better mpg. I'm feeling like there must be a catch somewhere.

Nick

Administrator

My Golf has 130k miles on it and is starting to give me shit but it seems I can save money and pic up a Cee'd that's got 20k on is 3 years newer has no tax and a better mpg. I'm feeling like there must be a catch somewhere.

I thought that to be honest when I got one. It was much cheaper than the other cars in the range for a higher spec, but it was really solid and decent.

Had no issues with it in the 3 years that I had it apart from tyres / brake pads / disks etc.

Plus they dont look like square boxes now!

I did it for the same reason, I had a car that was drinking fuel and causing issues and went to a nice 1.4 diesel with £20 tax a year, hardly any insurance and it just worked. After a couple of years I got a bit bored and spontaneously went back to a fuel guzzler but do regret it a bit!

scottccfc

Try the approved used with dealers as they have the 7 year warranty re started and normally 0% finance.
Also just give car wow a go. That will give you the cheapest option in case a new ones not out the equation

I thought that to be honest when I got one. It was much cheaper than the other cars in the range for a higher spec, but it was really solid and decent.

Had no issues with it in the 3 years that I had it apart from tyres / brake pads / disks etc.

Plus they dont look like square boxes now!

I did it for the same reason, I had a car that was drinking fuel and causing issues and went to a nice 1.4 diesel with £20 tax a year, hardly any insurance and it just worked. After a couple of years I got a bit bored and spontaneously went back to a fuel guzzler but do regret it a bit!
What have you got now Nick?

vow

I drive a golf currently but am looking for a change. The Kia Cee'd (stupid name) looks like a decent bet with the same sort of specs for a much cheaper price. Anybody have any experience with them or can offer any advice?
Not a Cee'd but we have had a Rio for nearly 4 years now, got no complaints at all and with the 7 yr warranty its a no brainer especially with the spec you get.

Gazolba

It's like those computer printers you buy where the printer is real cheap but the ink cartridges cost a fortune. Same principle with Kia parts.

Nick

Administrator
It's like those computer printers you buy where the printer is real cheap but the ink cartridges cost a fortune. Same principle with Kia parts.

That's why you have the 7 year warranty :) Tyres / Disks / Pads etc aren't too bad.

Reactions: vow

vow

Nothing "cheap" about the build quality, m8.

Users who are viewing this thread