Kilbane - motm?????? (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

I’ve just read the match reports from Brinner and Johnwillomagic (thanks to you both) and both have similar views on Kilbanes performance, avarage at best, yet the Telegragh have given he MOTM, have they wathched the same game as you guys, going on your reviews guys, it seems that WOOD should have been MOTM, agreed???????

PVA

As I said in Brinners thread, I thought he was very poor. He seemed so sluggish and off the pace and gave the ball away too much for someone of his pedigree.

Brown or Wood MOTM for me, maybe Brown just.

CJparker

I gave it to Brown...Kilbane had some awful moments

Mexico70

It wouldn't have taken an exceptional performance for someone to be named MOTM last night, however I agree with the above comments - Kilbane gave his team mates too many hospital/wayward passes. His pace and movement reminded me of de Zueew when he was with us and I just hope that last night was a one-off. I'm not slagging the bloke off - someone with his pedigree could turn out to be a great signing and should be an inspiration for the younger players around him. I thought Clarke and Brown had solid performances, particularly Brown who put in some nice touches to avoid giving away a throw or corner when I was expecting to see the ball hoofed away.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I think they've based that on the fact he got the goal. That's the only reason I can find anyway!

Brown without a doubt for me! He defended solidly and was always looking to spray the ball into space and out to the attacking full backs! Some worked, some didn't, but the attempt was there. He was definately better in this competitive game than he was in the friendlies I seen him in. I hope it continues that way as I didn't initially have high hopes for this lad

Bertola

Reminds me of when Carsley joined, lots of fans were slagging him off, telegraph kept giving him MOTM.

It wasn't until he got injured that fans realised how much unnoticed work he was doing

sotv1987

Reminds me of when Carsley joined, lots of fans were slagging him off, telegraph kept giving him MOTM.

It wasn't until he got injured that fans realised how much unnoticed work he was doing

Bertola,

I wasn’t slagging him off mate, I think he’s a good addition to the squad and his experience will prove invaluable I’m sure, i was just asking why the Telegraph thought he should have been MOTM, yet the general opinion was he was average at best last night!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread