King, Gunner or Westwood (1 Viewer)

King Gunner or Westy

• Total voters

BenInTurin

Facebook User
King everyday, he's a different class to everyone else in the squad. It will be a shame to loss westy but he can be replaced.

I agree 10 Goals in 11 starts is amazing. Lets be honest give him a pre season and supply him the same way he has been supplied recently, we have a one man promotion charge. Without him we have Pratt and Eastwood, who lets be honest are not quite the same league.

Marty

I don't think any of them want to be here but the only player we are going to miss is King.

SkyBlue_Am

Gunner is replaceable is quite an average midfielder and then both Westwood and King would be missed but to get out of the championship you need goals so I would try everything to keep King at the club however in reality I can see us losing all 3 :facepalm:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I've gone for king. Under Thorn he has been immense. Before this period tho I don't think I'd have been voting for him as he wasn't cutting it imo, but more recently he has shown his class. Plus I believe he can bring The best out of Jutkiewicz.

Pigeon

Simple... Keep Marlon King
- Him and Juke are looking sharp upfront. Aron is replaceable and wants to leave as does Keiran.

Users who are viewing this thread