Kirk Stephens (1 Viewer)

christonabike

Ffs he isn't on the gear is he? and back to being a lumber jack instead of snooker too?
Sad time for Geoff if so.:(

stupot07

Fair play to Kirk Stephens, not happy with tonights performance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Thought he talked some sense at least he had the passion.
He did talk some sense, but also talked some bollocks at times too.

One bit that stood out in the bollocks stakes was when Jones had the ball running at the Bury defence just outside their area.

Jones gave the ball wide to DKE who hit a shot into the side netting.

Stephens said Jones should have taken the ball on himself and gone for goal. Trouble was, Jones was surrounded by 4 Bury players.

Just a few little instances when he called it wrong. First half he also appeared to be praising George Thomas, whereas for me he did nothing at all.

djdoc1888

6 of us including my wee fella been going up season tickets all along.

Only me n the wee man renewed this season, they are Cov born n bred and complain more than me n the wee man who have actually backed the club/team where it matters.

And I'm not from cov.

GET ARSES ON SEATS tis the only way out of this mess.

PUSB

hutch1972

6 of us including my wee fella been going up season tickets all along.

Only me n the wee man renewed this season, they are Cov born n bred and complain more than me n the wee man who have actually backed the club/team where it matters.

And I'm not from cov.

GET ARSES ON SEATS tis the only way out of this mess.

PUSB
I went along with a friend tonight with his 12 year old son £32 fucking pound it cost for the pair of them !!! Bums on seats at that price and for 3rd tier football , not a chance.

letsallsingtogether

He did talk some sense, but also talked some bollocks at times too.

One bit that stood out in the bollocks stakes was when Jones had the ball running at the Bury defence just outside their area.

Jones gave the ball wide to DKE who hit a shot into the side netting.

Stephens said Jones should have taken the ball on himself and gone for goal. Trouble was, Jones was surrounded by 4 Bury players.

Just a few little instances when he called it wrong. First half he also appeared to be praising George Thomas, whereas for me he did nothing at all.
I was at the game so only heard the after match comments.

Users who are viewing this thread