Kit (1 Viewer)

wes_cov

Would you normally buy the kit/Shirt?

are you still planning too?

Any news on Sponsors etc at this rate we will be lucky to give it away

Ironically this Not One Penny more is really easy while there is no season tickets no kit and a "shop" out the back of a white van!

RoboCCFC90

I will buy a Kit and Home/Away tickets wherever we play!

torchomatic

We always get one but I very rarely wear it. My seven-year-old is enthusiastic about them though.

Nick

Administrator
I will probably get my daughter one, the only place I can wear them is to the gym. Can't stand them!

lordsummerisle

I will sometimes buy a kit and the end of the season for a tenner.

They probably still make about 8 quid profit on that!

hill83

Only bought the 'retro' top last season. I don't really wear football tops. Normal clothes to the game for the pubs after and before. I wear England shirts to watch England games in the pub though as it's difficult to get tickets.

It's all a bit tacky I think. (Hats, car stickers etc)

Last edited:

Greggs

No football shirt shirt for me, just a sky blue scarf. Same as you with the England shirt hill83 :D

fernandopartridge

Only bought the 'retro' top last season. I don't really wear football tops. Normal clothes to the game for the pubs after and before. I wear England shirts to watch England games in the pub though as it's difficult to get tickets.

It's all a bit tacky I think. (Hats, car stickers etc)

Grown men look ridiculous in replica shirts.

skybluejelly

There should be a law that bans fat people from wearing them... Being on the slightly round side myself I know I would look a bloody idiot in one..but still get them for my son

Evo1883

apparently these guys are our sponsors next season Deportivo-Shirt.jpg
pencil.png

Evo1883

dont be silly

you should be proud to wear your teams colours

also it helps if you play football most weeks as its practical clothing then too
I kind of understand where Fernando is coming from here , I think men should maybe stick to a sky blue scarf

CJ_covblaze

apparently these guys are our sponsors next seasonView attachment 2159
pencil.png

Deportivo Wanka is actually a team. I was wearing one of their shirts at the Euros last year and some Peruvians came over thinking I supported the same side as them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

<br />
<br />
Just hope that thousands more 'staunch' supporters do the same! I will.

I just wanna see my Football Club play Football over the past couple of years I missed out on a lot, I ain't no super fan, just fan is that alright?

CJ_covblaze

that's an amazing team name ,if only they knew lol

They knew people working at the club that couldn't understand why they sold so many of their shirts online to the English.

cashless

"Sisu rent boy" fucking pack this offensive homophobic shit now. Nick...you don't like swearing but ok with homophobia? Am I correct?

cashless

....because " there might be kids on here" yep. Wouldn't want them to see a naughty word but ok with a bit of casual homophobia right?

ajsccfc

As loathe as I am to defend the punslingers who throw around 'SISU rent boy', as shit as it is I don't think it's meant in a homophobic sense at all. If that's any salvation.

skyblusam

At this rate there wont be a new top. Sky blue vest and white pants just like when you forgot your p.e kit at school :D

Nick

Administrator
"Sisu rent boy" fucking pack this offensive homophobic shit now. Nick...you don't like swearing but ok with homophobia? Am I correct?

If something offends can you report it so it can be dealt with? I can't read everything :(

Users who are viewing this thread