Kurt Drago (2 Viewers)

RichieGunns

He's huge!

664404_10200102575997493_1389979473_o.jpg

If he's as good as some people are saying on twitter then no oppersition player is going to win headers in our box!

EDIT: Just noticed! The photo I put up was taken by Daniel Mifsud! Any relation to Michael Mifsud?

Last edited:

kg82

Hmm, this has come from nowhere hasn't it! Can you imagine at set pieces - literally just put it in his general area!!

RichieGunns

Hmm, this has come from nowhere hasn't it! Can you imagine at set pieces - literally just put it in his general area!!

I wonder how quick he is?

And yes kg83, that would be immense.

They'd need a step ladder! Or can you imagin one player giving the other a boost!

MalteaseLion

Rumours over here in Malta that naxxar lions defender Kurt Drago ( is going to be joining Coventry on trial. If true I can tell you some information kurt is strong and is 200cm tall, he is very good technically and I don't believe he will cost much if Coventry decide to sign him on a permanent. He is friends with Maltese legend mifsud.
Good luck with your season!

junglej13

I just wonder whether any possibly swoop for madine would involve a swap with richard wood... And this guy could be woods replacement.

MalteaseLion

He is 20, and is well regarded over here I know the standard in England is much better but he has all the physical attributes to succeed

RoboCCFC90

Sign him up!

MalteaseLion

@kurtdrago: Had a great meeting, looking forward to getting started #ccfc
He has just tweeted this, hope everything works out for all people involved, good luck kurt, Malta will miss you!

hamil99

Facebook User
Really hope it is a done deal, but knowing us we'll see him sign for villa on sky sports news in 5 mins. Had my hopes shattered to many times by our club.

Users who are viewing this thread