Kurt Zouma (2 Viewers)

rob9872

Another footballer c**t with too much money. Don't suppose this will get as much traction as Jimmy Carr telling a joke though.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Disgusting.

Though one of this city's most infamous recent residents is Cat Bin Lady.

Liquid Gold

I'm starting to think there should be some minimum behavioural standard introduced into footballers contracts mandated by the FA.

3 strikes and never have clearance to play again.

rob9872

I know I probably sound like a boring old fart because knobs will always be knobs, but I do think a lot of it is to do with the wealth they suddenly have when coming from normal backgrounds and think they're invincible with it.

Reactions: vow

Frostie

Wanker

Absolutely no excuse. Obviously not an isolated incident either as filming and posting it online with loads of “😂” smileys was obviously accepted. What kind of lesson is that to his kids.

I can't bring myself to watch it & I watch some pretty harrowing stuff. Cruelty to animals is so far beyond the pale in my eyes, literally defenceless creatures that love unconditionally. 😡

Brighton Sky Blue

Well that was upsetting.

This is what happens when people are given everything they want from an age when they haven’t got the brain to manage it.

Skyblueweeman

I'm not a pet person, never have been but obviously hate seeing things like that.

What a grade A prick. Deserves locking up for a while.

Bugsy

The Met Police have had a lot of questionable behaviour recently

the Met not fit for purpose, pure corruption throughout them and the government. wankers the lot of them

Grendel

Well that was upsetting.

This is what happens when people are given everything they want from an age when they haven’t got the brain to manage it.

I think many people who don’t get given everything abuse animals as well

Nick

Administrator
He drop kicks it across the kitchen

Fuck just saw it as it autoplayed, he actually means it and there's intent there.

Absolute c**t. I can watch dark video clips of people getting shot and stabbed without even thinking about it but this stuff bothers me.

The worst thing is it will probably be trivialised by somebody singing "he kicks his cat" rather than somebody going in 2 footed on both of his knees.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Fuck just saw it as it autoplayed, he actually means it and there's intent there.

Absolute c**t. I can watch dark video clips of people getting shot and stabbed without even thinking about it but this stuff bothers me.

The worst thing is it will probably be trivialised by somebody singing "he kicks his cat" rather than somebody going in 2 footed on both of his knees.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: vow

Brighton Sky Blue

What happened to that woman who put a cat in the bin?

Grendel

What can the RSPCA do though? Would they then pass any findings onto the police?

They are a pretty ineffective organisation to be honest most of the time. I find it odd the police have ruled out taking further action.

TomRad85

I think many people who don’t get given everything abuse animals as well
Yes it's just a c**t characteristic rather than a money thing. In the same way that Greenwood would still be a rapey c**t if he had nothing.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread