Lack of creativity (1 Viewer)

Martin84

Am I missing something but we have enough strikers in the club with differ skill set and experience at our disposal, sure the answer to us not scoring is creativity, if you done make goal scoring opportunities then you don't score. Last season we had fleck making the passes, Murphy with the pace on the wing, what do we have this season? Too many similar midfielders not creating chances and lack of pace

sylus

i think we will be very lucky to survive this season,4 home games and only 1 goal and a manager losing it..great recipe for league two

sylus

i know it is still early days,but the signs are there..and we all know how s h i t we are.

PVA

We create plenty of chances, as much as anyone in the league.

We just have the worst conversion rate in the division by an absolute mile.

Terry Gibson's perm

The two deep lying midfielders at home is to many and the striker and number 10 need to play nearer to the opposition goal.

Terry Gibson's perm

I think I heard Mowbray say on the radio tonight that Tudgay is a good finisher how would he know he is never near the goal.

Hobo

Goals conceded, it's the defences fault.
No goals scored, its the attacker's fault.
Often wrong assumptions. It is about 11 players playing as a unit.

Turning corners can be longer than expected.

Esoterica

I think I heard Mowbray say on the radio tonight that Tudgay is a good finisher how would he know he is never near the goal.
Yeah he also said he's not got the legs to get into the box when he starts a move in the centre circle. Which begs the question why he was played as such a deep 10 today.

Martin84

Yeah he also said he's not got the legs to get into the box when he starts a move in the centre circle. Which begs the question why he was played as such a deep 10 today.
Plays deep because no one is creating chances so the forwards have to drop deep to get the ball

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I think our forwards are to static once or twice jones made a run inside looking for some movement on the edge of the area found none and lost the ball waiting for it. Tudgay may have missed a couple of chances by arriving late but at least got into the box unlike most of the others in fact although having 58% of play I think we spent less time in the box than any game iv'e seen in a long time. to much time playing pass back instead of looking foward

Users who are viewing this thread