Last night (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue79

I'm still fuming and may be over reacting but. I've absolutely had it with this club and am completely gutted.

Not because of the result but because I went with a mate of mine who drove down from Lincoln, picked me up on the way only to have his car smashed in by a bunch of twats which left him having to get towed home and me having to get a cab.

That was bad enough but then after posting something on Facebook and getting further abuse from our fans I've decided that's that. I don't want to be part of a club who've got shit owners, no passion, no long term plan and seeming a large swathe of shit fans...

People on here will know who were responsible and to be fair you'll find excuses to think what they did was OK but ultimately you can keep your dying club, push more decent fans away and you'll be left with nothing...

Apologies for the rant and to those decent folk who genuinely have diamond perseverance (like I did) to stand by the club but for me I just don't see any of the club that I supported as a boy anymore and I'm pretty pissed off with it all.

ceetee

Why do the cunts stay when others don’t? Do you reckon it’s because it’s less about the football for them?
It's not at all about the football for them.

You've only got to see them at away games spending more time watching the opposition terraces than watching the action on the pitch.
I presume they are the same at home games but I choose not to sit in those blocks

shmmeee

It's not at all about the football for them.

You've only got to see them at away games spending more time watching the opposition terraces than watching the action on the pitch.
I presume they are the same at home games but I choose not to sit in those blocks

I think that’s it. Never thought about it before but it would explain why there seems to be a bigger proportion of dickheads these days. And once they reach a critical-cockwomble-mass they’ll attract other, smaller ducks into their orbit.

Edit: leaving the autocorrect in for comedy effect.

Sky Blue Harry H

Sad - apologies to your mate from Lincoln too - hope you regain your love asap

steve cooper

I'm still fuming and may be over reacting but. I've absolutely had it with this club and am completely gutted.

Not because of the result but because I went with a mate of mine who drove down from Lincoln, picked me up on the way only to have his car smashed in by a bunch of twats which left him having to get towed home and me having to get a cab.

That was bad enough but then after posting something on Facebook and getting further abuse from our fans I've decided that's that. I don't want to be part of a club who've got shit owners, no passion, no long term plan and seeming a large swathe of shit fans...

People on here will know who were responsible and to be fair you'll find excuses to think what they did was OK but ultimately you can keep your dying club, push more decent fans away and you'll be left with nothing...

Apologies for the rant and to those decent folk who genuinely have diamond perseverance (like I did) to stand by the club but for me I just don't see any of the club that I supported as a boy anymore and I'm pretty pissed off with it all.
Give another week, hopefully you will feel better about it

Kingokings204

Sorry to hear that. It’s not all bad but yes bad at the moment. Just think clinching a playoff spot and on we go. We are a club hitting rock bottom but don’t let deter you. Let the dust settle as 24 hours can be raw still.

Chin up

rob9872

I was just annoyed at the result. When your mate has calmed down, can you ask him if I can have my brick back please.

Terry_dactyl

This is In stark contrast to the person whose wallet was handed in.
Our fans are a microcosm of society as a whole - people who are dickheads most/some of the time and people who are decent most/some of the time.
I’m sorry you and your mate had a shit time of it and that you got abuse. However, I can’t help thinking that this could’ve happened anywhere.

Last edited:

clint van damme

bad news and I hope they catch the people responsible but there were a few issues with their idiots in the away game, a couple of my mates nearly got started on while heavily outnumbered and were saved by a bouncer so it's not unique to us.
And I find this a very strange comment from a City supporter in any circumstances:

"but ultimately you can keep your dying club,"

ps1948

For all of that, I would like to think that IF we got to play them at Wembley, we would be a bit better prepared, and, with a decent ref cutting out the cynical fouls and time-wasting, we could beat them.
PUSB

Comeoffit

IMG_1042.JPG IMG_1043.JPG IMG_1044.JPG IMG_1045.JPG These were posted on our Banter site last night. I would hope any decent Coventry people and knew the ones guilty would let the authorities know.

ps1948

If that's the island outside the ground, I would guess that the culprits probably never set foot inside the ground, and are just knuckle-dragging Neanderthals that can bravely throw things at a moving car.

jimmyhillsfanclub

....just bad luck regarding the motor....Its sign-written right? has it got a lincoln number on it?

At least no-one got hurt & the insurance will pay......deep breaths and all that.....

...as for getting abuse on your facebook banter site.......well....I'd say thats probably par for the course......after all, facebook is home to most of the nations grade-A cunts so what did you expect.

Users who are viewing this thread