Last nights bench (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

Jones, Reid, Gadzhev, Ricketts, Tudgay, Wright, RCC.

I couldn't help but worry that the bench was overloaded with forward options last night, with Page and Willis both going off on Saturday, both appeared to be injuries/niggles this was a big gamble, cant understand why DKE was not on the bench instead of one of Jones/Reid/Wright who are all very similar players, do we really need 3 wingers on the bench?

If either Page or Willis had gone off after 25 mins last night as happened on Saturday we would have been in a very precarious position. MV must have had more confidence than me in their fitness levels, and was probably proved right.

covcity4life

yeah we are top heavy, i think venus will draft in a CB in january and we have stokes,haynes and rose to come back into squad yet too

on plus that squad is pretty strong and experienced too for the most part

Esoterica

Just watched the interview with Page where he discusses his injury. Over stretched his hamstring against Charlton but passed his fitness test and didn't feel it last night.

On a side note, quite an entertaining interview, clueless about league position and Saturday's opposition :D

ps1948

Didn't Rose play in the under 23's game the other day? In which case, with a few extra days training he could be back for Sat or at least available for selection

Users who are viewing this thread