Late goals (1 Viewer)

speedie87

If we are going to get out of this league we are going to need to get in the habit of scoring late winners in tight games. Fans will play a massive part in this and will need to try and show some patience and support late on in games.

Otis

If we are going to get out of this league we are going to need to get in the habit of scoring late winners in tight games. Fans will play a massive part in this and will need to try and show some patience and support late on in games.
That's why I think Jordan Ponticelli could be a key player for us coming off the bench as the season wears on.

Hobo

As Andy Gray said, "I would shoot at goal and the Everton fans used to suck it into the net."

Warwickhunt

As Andy Gray said, "I would shoot at goal and the Everton fans used to suck it into the net."
With the venom that comes out of the supporters mouths I think it stops the ball going in! NAY it stops the players from trying in case they fluff it and get vile abuse for it

Bristol sky blue

With the venom that comes out of the supporters mouths I think it stops the ball going in! NAY it stops the players from trying in case they fluff it and get vile abuse for it

Though I wouldn't have picked McNulty yesterday, he deserves credit for not hiding when things are not going his way...
Yes, he is missing relatively easy chances, but he is not shirking responsibility.
Having been a striker who must have gone through tough spells himself, Robins seems to think that he will come good. Just hope our fans keep encouraging McNulty rather than give him stick for missing opportunities...

Users who are viewing this thread