Latest on Walsall pitch. (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...matches_a_season_mr_fisher_797331/index.shtml

Will This Pitch Take Eighty Matches A Season Mr Fisher?

By Covsupport News Service
Updated Sunday, 9th June 2013
Views: 284

A look at whether Walsall's pitch can cope with two teams and not be a detriment to the Saddlers

Will this pitch be able to host all of Walsall FC's and Coventry City's matches this season?

Less than two months before the League One season is due to start and with the pigeons eating the grass seed, the Bescot Stadium pitch looks a long way off being able to host all the matches of two professional teams, without having a detrimental effect on the Saddlers.

travel~~element119.jpg

Picture taken June 8th at 18.30pm

Mucca Mad Boys

Has anyone noticed the gaffe?

Asks can the pitch host 80 games... There would only be 46 league games, and maybe 10 cup games between us.

Its outside the city, the pitch is AWFUL, the stadium is shit and looks like a bloody tile warehouse from the outside, why are we even considering it? I'd rather play at Butts Stadium. The pitch would be better :p

Ashdown1

It would be obvious in reality that St Andrews would be the choice I imagine, to try and help shore up their own precarious financial position as well as satisfy SISU FC's spiteful needs ! I'd expect Joyless would look at her google map from the wolfs lair and consider Small Heath as 'In the Coventry area' !

valiant15

It would be obvious in reality that St Andrews would be the choice I imagine, to try and help shore up their own precarious financial position as well as satisfy SISU FC's spiteful needs ! I'd expect Joyless would look at her google map from the wolfs lair and consider Small Heath as 'In the Coventry area' !
I imagine that whoever decides to go to the pig sty to watch sisu fc will be given a warm welcome from some of the knuckle dragging locals. Ita a recipe for disater for whoever goes, not that fisher or any of the sisu spivs will give a shit about the welfare of those scabs sorry fans.

CJ_covblaze

Can you imagine it? Yeung/Pannu working with SISU. Why not ask Venkys to join in too?

lifelongcityfan

i reckon its wba..cannot see it being bcfc due to policing ( villa at home the same day etc)

I hope ( of course) it will be the RICOH)

valiant15

I cant see it being wba.They don't need the money(if sisu actually pay them) and im sure they wont want a load of 3rd division cloggers tearing up the grass. Any city fan with any self respect will boycott the out of town games anyway.They can play on mars as far as im concerned.

Last edited:

ricohroar

As someone already said it won't be villa or blues ground as they alternate fixtures already for policing.

letsallsingtogether

They can shove all of them up their rear passage Ricoh or nowhere if it is anywhere else In hope it will be brum because it will be a nightmare to police.....

I can't verify the validity of this but it just popped up on my twitter feed.

I would'nt take this bloke word to seriously his made out his known stuff on few occassions before and been totally incorrect, before pressley got job he put on twitter that blackwell was given managers job and also another occassion he was proved totally wrong over something bit of a bullsh***er tbh.

BurbageSkyBlues

One good thing to come from all of this, ........

The Ricoh is a much more desirable place than many thought previously.

Makes you appreciate what you have, really.

Users who are viewing this thread