Latest SCG Minutes (2 Viewers)

MAFF

Interesting stuff. People need to realise Fisher and SISU are not the same thing.

Moff

Interesting that the club have been in contact with Coventry United, and encouraged them to play at the BPA to prove football can be played there. Seems fair enough to try that angle.

ccfcway

councils fault for not allowing them to build a new stadium, fans fault for chanting "SISU out" as its damaging moral on the pitch. SISU's fault for not communicating the plan to sell Ryton before telegraph announced it,

italiahorse

What a loud of bullshit.
All promises and no substance.
The blokes a prick and should walk away and let us pick up the pieces.
He is only saying what we want to hear. Stadium size is moving up all the time because everybody laughed at the first figure..

NorthernWisdom

These were minutes from a conference call on Thursday, the main SCG meeting is this week.

In your view, are they an accurate representation of what Fisher said?

Note, I'm not suggesting that they're made up, but more... did you realise after reading the minutes how your impression of conversations can be different to that when they're written down? ;)

Rusty Trombone

I don't see how the Council can intervene in planning applications at the Butts if they are valid. Did he explain any more on this point, as it sounds very vague, and not quite right?

Nick

Administrator
These were minutes from a conference call on Thursday, the main SCG meeting is this week.
Interesting you were saying on the radio to the public to visit your factory, why not say on Thursday?

That looks how the scg should be, just q and a with no bitching. Maybe take strange away from running it

Steve.B50

The minutes were circulated to all attendees including ( I believe ) an SBT representitive, for any errors and omissions
It does not say who took the original minutes

Interesting you were saying on the radio to the public to visit your factory, why not say on Thursday?

That looks how the scg should be, just q and a with no bitching. Maybe take strange away from running it

Because he never said anything about community spirit on Thursday, he never said in the past Chairmen , Managers and players used to visit local companies to encourage local workers to go to games. On Friday someone brought this up and hence I made the offer
Just like I made the offer at the SCG to help improve the match day experience, still waiting for the call to follow up on my ideas.

skybluetony176

Interesting that the club have been in contact with Coventry United, and encouraged them to play at the BPA to prove football can be played there. Seems fair enough to try that angle.

Did anyone need convincing of that? It's a flat grass surface that can be lined out to regulation and still have enough room for goal posts and net's.

Kingokings204

I like this article and good comments by fisher even if he did say "it would be built within 3 years" he really doesn't help himself does he?

It was open and honest hopefully. Trouble is action and words are two different things. All good on paper but these figures and funding where does it all come from?

fernandopartridge

I like this article and good comments by fisher even if he did say "it would be built within 3 years" he really doesn't help himself does he?

It was open and honest hopefully. Trouble is action and words are two different things. All good on paper but these figures and funding where does it all come from?
He mentioned institutional investors. Anybody investing in CCFC probably would live in some form of institution.

Captain Dart

I find anything Fisher says to be virtually impossible to believe. Actions speak louder than words.

Read it carefully, Fisher has laid the ground to sell Ryton & sell a player while extending the Ricoh deal on a temporary basis without any certainty of a new site or anything.

oldfiver

Did you tune out when he dropped the 'we can build a new stadium in 3 years' line again?

I think he said within 3 years of getting agreement to build - or something similar

Users who are viewing this thread