lawyers (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

While we are in admin court cases everywhere,why did'nt sisu spend their money on the squad.with all the money they are spending now i bet we could have kept Mcg robins if they showed some intent and invested the season could have finshed alot better than it did.How many players could we have got

Ashdown1

They weren't particularly interested in players and ultimate success only bullying their way to ownership of the Arena !

Regis87

They weren't particularly interested in players and ultimate success only bullying their way to ownership of the Arena !

Correct
They are not bothered what league we are in or the fans etc . All they want to do is steal the Arena ( allegedly )

Last edited:

wingy

While we are in admin court cases everywhere,why did'nt sisu spend their money on the squad.with all the money they are spending now i bet we could have kept Mcg robins if they showed some intent and invested the season could have finshed alot better than it did.How many players could we have got

Or paid some rent !!:thinking about:

georgehudson

well come on then Ms Seppala your silence is deafening, will you dismiss your cohorts,
or will you continue to say nothing ?
you are now apparently becoming nothing more than a spiteful female who has been spurned,
it will probably be years before the absolute truth is told,
& Ms Seppala are you happy about the way you have treated Coventry City fans ?
or are you there to promote misogynism ?
or is it pure greed ?

oakey

Can we stop this woman scorned nonsense? If she were male, toughness would be admired. As she is a female it inspires fury.
Her gender is irrelevant.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

well come on then Ms Seppala your silence is deafening, will you dismiss your cohorts,
or will you continue to say nothing ?
you are now apparently becoming nothing more than a spiteful female who has been spurned,
it will probably be years before the absolute truth is told,
& Ms Seppala are you happy about the way you have treated Coventry City fans ?
or are you there to promote misogynism ?
or is it pure greed ?

How dare you talk about our much loved benefactor in those terms as a born again pro Sisu supporter I take great exception to your comments. After all this great woman has done for CCFC so many things in fact I am not even going to try to list them. Just think back over the last 5 years an see if you can there are a lot I must warn you

psgm1

Banned
I'd say lawyers don't know how to play 4-4-2, but then again neither does the current incumbent manager!

I guess that's because they play kick and hope in the leagues he is used to managing in!

Users who are viewing this thread