Top 5 all playing today and 4 or 5 below us who could overtake us

ccfcway

and that's half time.

As it stands, we drop to 7th.

Autos - 4 points away
Play Offs - GD (+3) away
Relegation - 16 points away

Gazolba

Goal difference usually tells you who will end up in the top six, and so far that does not include us.
We need to start scoring goals, which probably means changing this one up front tactic.

ccfcway

if everything else stays the same but blackpool and Bristol Rovers concede, today is as good as we could have scripted.

Still time

clint van damme

Goal difference usually tells you who will end up in the top six, and so far that does not include us.
We need to start scoring goals, which probably means changing this one up front tactic.

usually would agree but 5 of the top ten have single figure goal difference which without looking I would say is fairly unusual but I'm prepared to be proved wrong on that assumption.

cc84cov

Down to 8th so far for us,I think if teams below win games in hand would take us to 11th lol...

cc84cov

I think this was the point @Grendel was making if teams below win games in hand we wouldn’t be 5th we would be around mid table,down to 8th today.

no_loyalty

Pompey now 2-0 up, they are flying at the moment.

ccfcway

Bristol rovers have the same goal difference as us, despite them having JCH

Auto placed Ipswich have scored 3 goals more than us.

Liquid Gold

What are you suggesting. Getting Ponticelli back by any chance?

cc84cov

3 points of the autos. 8th sounds miles away points wise. We aren't.

This league has been close all season so far. No doubt it will continue to be
Yes it’s tight I feel we should be top 3 with points dropped,negative tactics 1 up front at home garbage hasn’t helped ;) last season was a tougher division I feel.

Londonccfcfan

Really..We finished 8th few years ago and had better goal difference than 5th ,6th and 7th. Means sweet fa.

Londonccfcfan

Great set of results..going our way. We have games in hand on 4 of the other top 9.

So much bs all season...teams around us have games in hand on us. Well they don't!

Users who are viewing this thread