Leaked fixture list (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Saw that this morning but then someone immediately tweeted that we have to be away the first week because there is rugby at the Ricoh.

Who would go to the trouble to make a fake fixture list?

Sky Blue Harry H

Northampton away and Oxford away consecutive Saturdays early January (MK away on a Saturday too!) Looking forward to these already !

skybluegod

While I also have my doubts, if the leaked document wasn't correct, then wouldn't the Football League just make a statement sharpish?

skybluegod

If true though, we have quite a nasty end to the season if predictions are anything to go by:
Charlton, Rovers, Walsall, Gillingham, Peterborough and Swindon. Could be quite nasty, but seems we do better in these anyway tbh.

Otis

Saw that this morning but then someone immediately tweeted that we have to be away the first week because there is rugby at the Ricoh.

It's those meddling damn Sisu again! Grrrr!!

oldfiver

CCFC does not "have to " they have primacy of use

Gaz71

So what happens if our first game is at home and clashes with the rugby tournament.

We also had a game moved last season didn't we?

I think it was the Bradford game, but I don't think it was due to a rugby game.....beer festival or something like that.

Malaka

My god there are some sad people, that must have taken a lot of effort

Skyblueweeman

I contacted a couple of my clients yesterday when i found out about this and they immediately said its a load if sh!t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

Saw it on twitter on weekend, but concluded it was fake as official release date is 22nd Jun.

oldfiver

So what happens if our first game is at home and clashes with the rugby tournament.

They have to negotiate - I see they are already promoting and selling tickets. Might be a negotiating point with CCFC if a home game?
Depends if other team wants to change but I expect they would not mind

chiefdave

They have to negotiate - I see they are already promoting and selling tickets. Might be a negotiating point with CCFC if a home game?
Depends if other team wants to change but I expect they would not mind
So we get a game scheduled for the same day as Wasps. Wasps won't move, the team we're playing doesn't want to change dates either. We're clearly in breach of FL regulations. What happens then?

oldfiver

So we get a game scheduled for the same day as Wasps. Wasps won't move, the team we're playing doesn't want to change dates either. We're clearly in breach of FL regulations. What happens then?

FL were promised CCFC primacy of use so I assume they pick up the argument?

Gint11

Apparently SISU are releasing the new fixture list in 3 weeks along with the stadium plan. Also in 3 weeks they will have planned where to put the academy.

oldfiver

Apparently SISU are releasing the new fixture list in 3 weeks along with the stadium plan. Also in 3 weeks they will have planned where to put the academy.

What is the point of this post?
SISU probably do not know what a fixture list is - a Court list maybe
Jon Sharp has said it is not SISU's or CCFC's stadium but Cov Rugby's

oldfiver

Wasps have today announced that the finals of the Singha Premiership Rugby 7s will now take place on Sunday August 7, which raises the prospect of Coventry City starting the new football season at home.

The event had been scheduled for Saturday August 6, the first day of the Football League season, but Wasps have confirmed 'due to unforeseen circumstances' it has been switched to the following day.

Users who are viewing this thread