Lee Clark sacked (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Lee Clark has been sacked at Birmingham anybody got a copy of Pressley's cv to send in?

Terry Gibson's perm

Hope so, my father in law is a Blues fan and he doesn't know who they would go for have to be cheap and prepared to work with no budget.

Terry Gibson's perm

In management betting one smallish bet can change the odds dramatically as thy are always worried about insider knowledge.

chiefdave

16/1 according to sky. Ok, odds mean nothing this early on, but would he actually be on their radar with recent results? I think not

Just shows how reliable odds are. Anything outside the prem may as well not exist so they've probably got anyone they could think of on that list. There's no way you'd consider SP with our recent form.

I would laugh, but its what the Birmingham fans wanted. They hated him. I went to a game at St Andrews last season (i wanted to get as much football in as i could before the season ended). They booed him, told him to fuck off back to Newcastle. He was a villain in those parts. So im fairly confident mos Bluenoses are jumping for joy. They should be doing better than 4th from bottom with the team they have

Users who are viewing this thread