Lee Hughes (1 Viewer)

Kuklinski

It is alleged at the moment, but let's not bother that he could be innocent until the courts decide eh?

Who is convicting him Kuk? I see on person has started the thread and one person calling him a disgusting human being from past convictions.

andyboy81

Absolute joke the Scumbag was allowed out of Jail after what he did!!

If this is true, lets just hope that he gets a judge that has a pair of bollocks and locks him up for a sentence worthy of the crime.

- as you can see.... I'm not a fan.

torchomatic

I will never be surprised how stupid some people are, regardless of whether they are professional footballers or not.

ccfc2011

Lee Hughes is a piece of shit

Let's hope we beat the Saints and draw Notts County in the Cup.

On top of his questionable character, this was the bloke we spent £5m on to fire us back to the Premiership...and he failed to deliver, apart from ruining the lives of a very decent local family.

Lee Hughes = PRICK.

It's not a POV, it was a statement of fact. He may well be innocent, he may not be, but it would appear he's already been tried and convicted by some on here.

Prior to your first comment, no-one had stated or even posted the idea that they thought him to be guilty.

SkyBlueMania

It is alleged at the moment, but let's not bother that he could be innocent until the courts decide eh?

I think you'll find that nobody has presumed his guilt in the thread, they have simply stated that he is a pooh stained arse-wipe based upon his previous behaviour, which I personally totally agree with.

The soothsayer

Are you for real. People died because of the decisions he made

King has an appalling track record , with intent. I have no time for hughes, but no one can say he intended to kill. I dare say the majority of people have driven while under the influence, if they are totally honest about it.

ccfctommy

Tell that to the families of the people that died smart arse

I'm not being a smart arse or in anyway defending him. If these new allergations are true then his career is well and truely over.

The fact is, he isn't a murderer, he was tried for, and convicted of manslaughter.

skybluesteve76

And he has served his time, but that won't be enough for those with no compassion.

A man died because of what Hughes did. He also Fled the scene. Went on the run for 36 hours so all alcohol /drugs were out of his system. He is the lowest of the low and no sentence could or will put right what he did. And by the way he didn't serve his time, he served 3 of a paltry 6 years. When he got in his car that night he made a decision akin to pulling a trigger.

BANTAM

A man died because of what Hughes did. He also Fled the scene. Went on the run for 36 hours so all alcohol /drugs were out of his system. He is the lowest of the low and no sentence could or will put right what he did. And by the way he didn't serve his time, he served 3 of a paltry 6 years. When he got in his car that night he made a decision akin to pulling a trigger.

King has been convicted several times for sex offences he is on the sex offenders list Hughes made a mistake.

The soothsayer

And that makes it right?

no, there is just degrees of wrong. If nobody in this life was allowed to carry on after a mistake no matter how big, we would all be in a shocking mess. I, you and everybody else have made mistakes, some with worse consequences than others.If he is guilty of this throw the book at him.

Kuklinski

Though I doubt others will admit it, I bet at least half the users on this website have had a drink and then drove. It doesn't make it right, but if you go out with your car, your judgement isn't what it should be once alcohol has been consumed. Hughes was unfortunate that on the night he did a fatality occurred, how many of those who have drink and drove have been fortunate enough that it wasn't them who it happened too?

skybluesteve76

Though I doubt others will admit it, I bet at least half the users on this website have had a drink and then drove. It doesn't make it right, but if you go out with your car, your judgement isn't what it should be once alcohol has been consumed. Hughes was unfortunate that on the night he did a fatality occurred, how many of those who have drink and drove have been fortunate enough that it wasn't them who it happened too?

He fled the scene. Left those people for dead. Didn't even call an ambulance.

andyboy81

The problem I have with all this is that death by dangerous driving carries a maximum 14 year sentence - and that's without taking into account he was drinking and other things (allegedly) in a certain pub hours before. Getting a 6 year sentence, being able to continue playing football in prison, released in 3 years and being able to negotiate a contract with a club whilst still in prison somehow doesn't quite sit right with me.

The blatant facts are Hughes was wildly over the limit, he knew he was in the shit so did a runner whilst innocent people lay there dying or already deceased and then decided to "do the right thing" 36 hours later when he could pass a drink & drugs test. If any normal person had done this then there is no way he would be released in the time frame that Hughes did.

Blokes a cock!

The Reverend Skyblue

Mr Kuklinski, i would say your completely correct in what you say, but i don't think many on here would have done a runner and left them to die, and thats what makes him total scum.

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread