Leeds bringing over 4,000 allegedly despite only just over 2,000 tickets (4 Viewers)

rob9872

Fakkin Leeds must've ad it away on their toes
unless Gimoc proved to be talking bollocks again.

Hobo

They’ve decided to search everyone today, that explains the massive queues

I opened my jacket, stuck me arms out and they just said carry on and let me through. Same with lots of others.

PVA

Couldn't bring myself to leave the house after hearing they were going to three pubs in Nuneaton.

Otis

Following the huge crowd that turned up at the CBS today, this comment, from my little pocket of Kent, did make me chuckle..

You could count them on about 5 and a half hands.

Screenshot_2024-04-06-18-15-49-12_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Captain_Slackbladder

Following the huge crowd that turned up at the CBS today, this comment, from my little pocket of Kent, did make me chuckle..

You could count them on about 5 and a half hands.

View attachment 35000
I heard there were 3 mini-bus loads of them drinking in 6 different pubs in Sandgate, couldn't get tickets in the away end as it was sold out, yet travelled anyway and terrified the pensioners there

alexccfc99

Saw Eddie Gray in the Club Coventry lounge - a small pocket of applause when Piroe scored but nothing major

Otis

I heard there were 3 mini-bus loads of them drinking in 6 different pubs in Sandgate, couldn't get tickets in the away end as it was sold out, yet travelled anyway and terrified the pensioners there
Bloody hell, you DO know this area well. 😂

I follow Invicta's progress down here and watch the match highlight videos. The thing that always makes me chuckle is that it's confusing what half it is at times, and how many are there, because the fans keep changing ends.

So they will all be behind the end Folkestone are attacking and then in the second half, they all walk down to the opposite end of the ground and watch from there, so they are always behind the end Invicta are attacking. 😂

I'm guessing it's a non-league thing and happily tolerated.

Captain_Slackbladder

Bloody hell, you DO know this area well. 😂

I follow Invicta's progress down here and watch the match highlight videos. The thing that always makes me chuckle is that it's confusing what half it is at times, and how many are there, because the fans keep changing ends.

So they will all be behind the end Folkestone are attacking and then in the second half, they all walk down to the opposite end of the ground and watch from there, so they are always behind the end Invicta are attacking. 😂

I'm guessing it's a non-league thing and happily tolerated.
Yep, it's a standard non league thing when there is no segregation. I think we live in the same town Otis!

Otis

Yep, it's a standard non league thing when there is no segregation. I think we live in the same town Otis!
Whereabouts are you?

I am right by the railway viaduct, off Foord Road.

Screenshot_2024-04-08-09-07-43-11_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I didn't realise that was a non-league thing re the changing ends. It's quite funny to see and obviously makes the ground look much fuller than it actually is

Brylowes

Whereabouts are you?

View attachment 35020

I didn't realise that was a non-league thing re the changing ends. It's quite funny to see and obviously makes the ground look much fuller than it actually is
If that photo was taken from your house, it’s a very impressive view.

wingy

Whereabouts are you?

View attachment 35020

Trains looking well used,no redundant tickets in that location!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Saw Eddie Gray in the Club Coventry lounge - a small pocket of applause when Piroe scored but nothing major

Crikey, you must have a bloody good zoom on that phone 🤳standing in the naught corner. 😃

SBT

Can we see if any of those 4000 Leeds boys can pick up any semifinal tickets for us? We could do with shifting some.

Users who are viewing this thread