Leeds city centre for tomorrow night (1 Viewer)

beatbox

Do any of you Yorkshire lot know where to watch the game in Leeds city centre tomorrow? I’m over here for work, I’ve asked in Box but they can’t guarantee it, so any local knowledge would be appreciated.

Also more than up for watching it with fellow sky blues if you’ve got somewhere sorted.

Cheers

Otis

Daft isn't it.

An English side is playing a foreign side from Spain and then we have two English teams playing this end in THIS country. And yet all these pubs choose the naff game against a bunch of Spaniards.

Go figure

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Daft isn't it.

An English side is playing a foreign side from Spain and then we have two English teams playing this end in THIS country. And yet all these pubs choose the naff game against a bunch of Spaniards.

Go figure

I’m assuming this is a joke?

Got a feeling Man City v Real Madrid may have more fireworks than Coventry v Middlesbrough

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Yes, a joke.
Thought I’d ask - the sarcasm doesn’t pass online, I’ve also seen similar comments elsewhere

Jim Jeffries Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

SkyBlueSoul

This link works for anywhere in the UK I believe, just search for your location and it will show nearby pubs showing the game. I've used it for London to find one that's also not showing the CL game.

Might as well stick this in here as well

tskezz

Do any of you Yorkshire lot know where to watch the game in Leeds city centre tomorrow? I’m over here for work, I’ve asked in Box but they can’t guarantee it, so any local knowledge would be appreciated.

Also more than up for watching it with fellow sky blues if you’ve got somewhere sorted.

Cheers
Not the most helpful reply but have a google round for pubs with sky on pub finder or similar then check if they have BT as well. Normally a good few with just the one

Users who are viewing this thread