Leicester beat Saracens. (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Pleased for my Tiger supporting friends. Very tight game but Leicester fully deserved the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kneeza

Good to see that the team that led the Prem all season were rightly proclaimed champions.
Now get rid of the playoffs so there are no more last minute fourth-placed 'champions' again, mentioning no names of teams based in the shadows of Twickenham.
But money talks as always...

Grendel

Good to see that the team that led the Prem all season were rightly proclaimed champions.
Now get rid of the playoffs so there are no more last minute fourth-placed 'champions' again, mentioning no names of teams based in the shadows of Twickenham.

It is all about money so won’t change

I saw the other day South African teams are now in the European competitions - that is truly odd

CJ_covblaze

I agree to an extent. However if football did this we wouldn’t have got promoted out of L2. It would’ve been awarded to 4th place.

Grendel

I agree to an extent. However if football did this we wouldn’t have got promoted out of L2. It would’ve been awarded to 4th place.

Not really this is the equivalent of the top 4 in the premier league having a knock out at the end

CJ_covblaze

Not really this is the equivalent of the top 4 in the premier league having a knock out at the end
It is but what I suggested is a equivalent of it. Team that finishes lower can still get promoted ahead of a team above them.

Kneeza

It is but what I suggested is a equivalent of it. Team that finishes lower can still get promoted ahead of a team above them.
Even though the top two got their just reward without faux knockout rounds, on merit, over a long season.
Yes, it's wrong otherwise; it should be just the top three on merit, but... Wembley.

Users who are viewing this thread