Leicester (4 Viewers)

steve cooper

I check most clubs forums before a game, I decided to post on here to set a few fuckers straight, so I wouldn't get to giddy. As I suggested enjoy it could be the last time we meet in a while.
What? Do you think we'll get promoted
and you will miss out?

JohnWH

Well done on your cup final, thanks to a clown of a ref
Ref was a massive clown in all respects
clown GIF

Jamesimus

Top of the league you slags with players missing, we starting to control proceedings before the pen. The second half is usually where we smash teams, well done ref
Is it? Ah right. Yeah it’s mad that you’re the only team with players missing. You’re lucky you finished the game with ten men seeing as it took 46 fouls to book Harry Winks (£10,000,000).

Martin180

Top of the league you slags with players missing, we starting to control proceedings before the pen. The second half is usually where we smash teams, well done ref
Can’t you go and cry on your forum now , we won and you’re getting boring

TomRad85

We still lived rent free in their heads even when we were in league 2, today must be quite the humbling experience.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Hahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

David O'Day

How long before he starts offering folk out

3 fucking 1

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

HadjiChippo

Look at it however you want but Leicester’s football is so boring. Bore teams with possession and hope no one has the balls to attack you. Well that worked today.
Doesn’t work when teams like that go up either, Burnley were a far better footballing side than this Leicester team and they look like coming back down at first try.

Only works right now because they have Ndidi, KDH, Winks and 2 prem level CBs in a Championship side.

Users who are viewing this thread