Les Reid interviewing Greg Clark today (1 Viewer)

Noggin

and is asking for questions on twitter.

I already sent him

@Lesreidpolitics does he realise that 2 home games into the season skyblues worse off financially than paying the offered 400k rent.

@Lesreidpolitics why is the bond not paid in advance?

@Lesreidpolitics why is the football league insolvency policy so secret? what are the stringent conditions imposed on sisu

@Lesreidpolitics ask him to explain to you what has happened at ccfc and see if he actually knows, his comments in media show he doesn't.

@Lesreidpolitics Last one, any of these questions http://footylaw.wordpress.com/ (I know you have a prob with anon blog) but questions are good.

send him your questions.

ecky

Reid doing a pre-recorded interview today with shane off bbc cov will be broadcast tomorrow morning.

Expect spin like Sisu

Sub

les reid could just punch him in the face and say thats from all the cov fans:slap: then ask him some questions:D

Sub

why didnt they ask for a million pound bond up front seen as our owners have a past history of not paying their bills or agreed contracts?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
What is the point of having published regulations when they are wholly dependent on the "discretion of the Board"

Will he publish the full details, regulations, policies and guidance for the FFP & SMCP if not why not ?

Will he commit to a more rigorous "owners & directors" test that the FL actually investigates and monitors?

When does he expect the Football League to properly take the views of the fans into consideration rather than paying lip service to it ?

How does he feel about possibilities for franchise clubs in England & Wales?

The FL statements refer to CCFC playing their games IN Coventry but the CCFC owners refer to in the Coventry area so which is it?

What plans have they seen for a new stadium, what assurances have they got, do they know the supposed sites and have they got 3rd party confirmation?

Why should we trust in their governance or anything the FL say ?

When did the FL first register players to CCFC H Ltd not CCFC Ltd and how could they do that when they knew the League share was in CCFC Ltd?

not on twitter so cant send any of these

Last edited:

sky blue john

I don't see the point of this interview just a waste of everyone's time !!
All Greg will do is wheel out the same excuse " We have to work with whoever the administrator chooses "
Fuck off football league !!!!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Aside from the perhaps obvious ones of "why is it everyone elses fault and the FL have to remain out of this" or "do you think that the image of the FL has been tarnished under your leadership" or "when will the FL grow some and actually govern"

one final one

If the FL made a mistake in accepting registrations of players in one company and contracts in another does he feel that the FL are therefore complicit in what has gone on at CCFC because they have failed to rectify the mistake and return it all to the situation that existed until at least 31/05/11. If not why not

Last edited:

ohitsaidwalker king power

These are all worthy questions but I suspect the stock answer from Greg will be... "The main thing is-is that Coventry City can fulfil their fixture obligation and remain in the league"...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
These are all worthy questions but I suspect the stock answer from Greg will be... "The main thing is-is that Coventry City can fulfil their fixture obligation and remain in the league"...

I think you are absolutely right in that ............

RoboCCFC90

Les Reid: Mr Clarke would you say the answer to this is Potato or POTATO!!!

$(KGrHqYOKnEE3Z6DFWcrBN5TSmIY9w~~0_35.JPG

cloughie

Aside from the perhaps obvious ones of "why is it everyone elses fault and the FL have to remain out of this" or "do you think that the image of the FL has been tarnished under your leadership" or "when will the FL grow some and actually govern"

one final one

If the FL made a mistake in accepting registrations of players in one company and contracts in another does he feel that the FL are therefore complicit in what has gone on at CCFC because they have failed to rectify the mistake and return it all to the situation that existed until at least 31/05/11. If not why not

When did the FL first register players to CCFC H Ltd not CCFC Ltd and how could they do that when they knew the League share was in CCFC Ltd?

These are the most important questions as the actions of the FL have been completely influenced by these details, that they have avoided even mentioning.

ccfcmustang

I asked the football league if a 'fit and proper' test had been conducted on Joy Seppalla under the freedom of information act to which they responded that 'the football league is not bound by the freedom of information act therefore not willing to answer my question.' take that as a no then

Grappa

I asked the football league if a 'fit and proper' test had been conducted on Joy Seppalla under the freedom of information act to which they responded that 'the football league is not bound by the freedom of information act therefore not willing to answer my question.' take that as a no then

I'm at a loss for words.

BurbageSkyBlues

Mr Clark, as a life long Leicester City fan, and former Chairman, some might say that you have a conflict of interests in making sure that Coventry City survive as a strong footballing entity, and this is the reason for supporting Sisu in their efforts to take the club , as a franchise, into another area - well away from the border territories where there is competition for football fans. It is also in leicester's interests for Coventry City to fade into non-league obscurity, with minimal financial strength, and few fans. How do you answer these suggestions?

Noggin

People are meant to be tweeting these to him (for those on twitter), I don't think he even reads here, he certainly ignored my offer to discuss the quality of local journalism here.

BurbageSkyBlues

Mr Clark, in September 2009 Joy Seppala established a company called ATS Optics Ltd, in the centre of Leicester (Colton Square), before it was dissolved in late 2012. Did you, or any of your company/business associates, have any dealings or relationships with either Ms Seppala or ATS Optics, in any form whatsoever?

mark82

I would rather have my club in Coventry in non league than in league one playing in Northampton. Fuck you Greg.

Manchester_sky_blue

All organisations are bound by the freedom of information act, certain specific areas of information are exempt (such as information relating to national security, personal information that could be used against someone etc) but I see no reason why the question you asked would qualify as an exemption. Refer your query together with the leagues response over to the Information Commissioners Office. I have a lot of dealings with the ICO and they hate it when companies try to shirk their responsibilities like this, they come down on them hard for blatant flouting of the act.

Otis

I would ask him how rigid is the rule that CCFC must return to Coventry within a certain period? What will happen if there are delays with planning and opposition etc.? Just how long would the FL give them before intervening?

Would also like to know why there is not some interim rule in place that states that Sisu must show clear and realistic progress on the building of the new stadium by the end of this season rather than them just being given however many years it will take. Surely concrete proof could be requested so that it can be confirmed that the intention to build is in fact a reality. And if there wasn't any clear progress or intention after a given amount of time do the FL have the power to take away the Golden Share from the owners?

Last edited:

BurbageSkyBlues

People are meant to be tweeting these to him (for those on twitter), I don't think he even reads here, he certainly ignored my offer to discuss the quality of local journalism here.

Sorry,, but don't have twitter. If anyone can relay these questions on, I'd be grateful

mark82

Maybe someone who is on twitter could pass them on?

Noggin

I've sent him about 10 tweets in relation to this so hopefully someone else will, he will probably block me if I tweet him any more. He already doesn't like me.

fernandopartridge

Mr Clark, in September 2009 Joy Seppala established a company called ATS Optics Ltd, in the centre of Leicester (Colton Square), before it was dissolved in late 2012. Did you, or any of your company/business associates, have any dealings or relationships with either Ms Seppala or ATS Optics, in any form whatsoever?

Jesus wept. He's from Leicester as well so must be involved

ccfcmustang

All organisations are bound by the freedom of information act, certain specific areas of information are exempt (such as information relating to national security, personal information that could be used against someone etc) but I see no reason why the question you asked would qualify as an exemption. Refer your query together with the leagues response over to the Information Commissioners Office. I have a lot of dealings with the ICO and they hate it when companies try to shirk their responsibilities like this, they come down on them hard for blatant flouting of the act.

Do you have an email address i can send it to? if so i will do that right away

Users who are viewing this thread