Les Reid prefers GMK (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

lol

i like les reid and hes right that council haveinfilitrated this forum (shmee,mmm,oldskyblue etc) but make no mistake this forum is where its at!

we could take gmk lads in a fight!

blueflint

he can keep GMK i'm happy on this forum where else do you get to laugh at RFC

Mary_Mungo_Midge

This is a Les Reid tweet from Twitter,

Les Reid
@Lesreidpolitics
52 minutes ago

More goood reaction to our story today on #ccfc fans fourm @gmkonline,the 1 not plagued by anonymous vested interests http://www.gmkonline.com/?page=forum&forum_id=6&thread_id=39495 …

For Les Reid, the Award Winning Journalist, to accuse other folk of having a prejudicial view is red-hot favourite for winning the Pot Calling The Kettle Black Awards of 2015; and January is barely through...

Kingokings204

Les Reid can't spell good? He put goood. What an arse.

Gmk in renowned for being pro sisu isn't it? I went on a few months back and if you didn't hate the council or love sisu or both you were ousted off there.

John_Silletts_Nose

It does not have original ideas at GMK because GMK stopped allowing anyone from signing up to the forum years ago.

Most of the active contributors have migrated here.

Kingokings204

Strangely it used to be always mocked as Anti-Sisu.

Certainly not the case now LS. Just read some of the comments on there it's emabrrassing really.

Also all threads have like 10 comments on it and that's it. Hardly a forum.

Noggin

Not many more than that on here, just use lots of usernames.

Thats you and Grendel doing it, at least you aren't wrongly accusing people directly in threads, 3 times he's accused me of being someone else. Honestly I feel I waste far to much of my life posting here with one account, I can't for the life of me think it would be a good idea to run another one.

lordsummerisle

Thats you and Grendel doing it, at least you aren't wrongly accusing people directly in threads, 3 times he's accused me of being someone else. Honestly I feel I waste far to much of my life posting here with one account, I can't for the life of me think it would be a good idea to run another one.

There definitely are quite a few, though don't know who they are, Nick has never outed them yet(apart from Schmeee last week, but didn't say what his other username(s) is/are.

olderskyblue

Strangely it used to be always mocked as Anti-Sisu.

Did it? I don't remember that. I always thought that with Jon (??) who is avidly anti CCC, and his cabal, it could never be viewed as that.

lordsummerisle

Did it? I don't remember that. I always thought that with Jon (??) who is avidly anti CCC, and his cabal, it could never be viewed as that.

It wasn't very anti-Sisu, only a small number who were, but from the perspective of the CET messageboard it was seen as a hotbed of scurillous anti-Sisu feeling.

Generally you were told that you were a Villa or Leicester supporter for being anti-Sisu, my contention was it was the direct opposite!

skybluebeduff

I sent this Les Reid on 7th Jan..

Jan 7: @Lesreidpolitics And yet SISU hide behind Joy and you still haven't asked them to reveal themselves?? Talk about being a hypocrite Les.

So he blocked me without answering it..

LES.JPG

The guy is a clown, pure and simple.

olderskyblue

olderskyblue

skybluebeduff

It has 12 posts on it, hardly worth showing people in delight with is it?

4 of the posts are from the same person he quoted, it's embarrassing for him, no-one else.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Good to see SBT demonstrating Les' point. Good work.

He's a comedy character. His pre-JR predictions didn't manifest themselves. His views don't stand the scrunity of a much more lively forum of debate such as this. He likes GMK as they subscribe to his mantra. Like when he retweets to his 'Award Winning Journalist's' Twitter account the views of those who congratulate and laud him. It's nothing short of embarrassment.

Kingokings204

He's a comedy character. His pre-JR predictions didn't manifest themselves. His views don't stand the scrunity of a much more lively forum of debate such as this. He likes GMK as they subscribe to his mantra. Like when he retweets to his 'Award Winning Journalist's' Twitter account the views of those who congratulate and laud him. It's nothing short of embarrassment.

Spot on. Gmk has 7 comments a thread. Les Reid has shown blocks anyone who disagrees with him.

olderskyblue

Perhaps Nick should invite Les on here for an "interact with Les" session for an hour or 2. Linnell did it, didn't he?

John_Silletts_Nose

Perhaps Nick should invite Les on here for an "interact with Les" session for an hour or 2. Linnell did it, didn't he?

I think it was brave of Linnel and he proved that he was not above discussing things (obviously he had to avoid too much opinion as he is a BBC employee). I think he stopped a lot of the negative comments about him.

It will be interesting to see if Les Reid will be prepared to do the same.

Senior Vick from Alicante

That's it boys, let's all have a jihad, let's all have a jihad, you know the song. The tweet is childish, as a reporter who should only be interested in the story to slag off this forum is petty. The one thing this forum is is inclusive and that's why the arguments and opinions are diverse. So let's have a holy war against Sisu and not let his devisive tweet wind us all up the sad little man. And before you ask I work for a living and don't represent any of the leaches involved in killing my club.

Users who are viewing this thread