Lets Fly the Colours! (1 Viewer)

McLovin87

I have just drove past a house in Wyken with a Sky Blue flag draped from the window. Every couple of years there are St George's Crosses draped from houses across Coventry and the rest of the land to support some jumped up little millionaires who go and spectacularly fail in some foreign land.

Here's an idea for the next 4 weeks let's drape sky blue flags, scarves, kits etc from windows in Coventry, Leamington, Kenilworth, Rugby, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Warwick, Stratford and any other towns that supporters of our great club reside.

Not so much of a protest but a symbol of this is where we belong, this is our heartland. I would certainly get a buzz as I drove past more and more houses draped in Sky Blue colours. A little bit of the '87 spirit to get us through these dark times!

McLovin87

I'm digging out an old wembley 87 flag now!

Otis

I've got an even better idea.

We all drive down to Northampton in a fleet, an hour and a half before the first home game and when we get there we do a u turn and come straight back the way we came, with City flags and scarves all draped out of windows, passing the bewildered City fans coming down the road the other way on the way to the match.

Would confuse the hell out of them! :D

Last edited:

McLovin87

You've confused the fook out of me with me with that one but it does have the makings of a plan.

Anyway I've found my FA Cup and Charity Shield ticket stubs but no flag so I will drape these out the window along with my lad's scarf.

Sky Blue Pete

We all drive down to Northampton in a fleet, an hour and a half before the first home game and when we get there we do a u turn and come straight back the way we came, with City flags and scarves all draped out of windows, passing the bewildered City fans coming down the road the other way on the way to the match.

That would be so awesome!!!

cloughie

Agreed but it wouldn't take much to confuse the thickos that would go,

They can't see that they will prolong the slow death of CCFC with sisu in control

Last edited:

wince

Better option only because its easy to arrange anywhere in the world , get everyone to wear skyblue on home match days does not have to be a cov top just sky blue , bit like in 87 when people had a ribion on there car ,people from outside the city still talk of that

McLovin87

Agreed but it wouldn't take much to confuse the thickos that would go,

They can't see that they will prolong the slow death of CCFC with sisiu in control

They're not thickos mate they're just fellow fans who are following there own conscience, don't try and belittle them. I bet you're one of those who will still go to the games if SISU are in charge and we stay at the Ricoh which will probably lead to a longer lingering death of the club!

Users who are viewing this thread