Let's put all this negativity behind us! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluesteve76

It's time to move on and get behind the team more than we ever have done! I pray we've still got a club next season, and if we have, let's follow the boys home and away and win league one in style! PUSB

All the best

Steve.B50

I am behind the tram next year regardless. Hate SISU but love City.
Lets try and be positive, hard I know but must try.
Lots of small goiunds and places to see, most teams will want to visit coventry, team might be poor but best ground outside the Premier (Although been told MKDons is goods). Places like Doncaster, Scunthorpe and Hartlepool will be nice days away.Just hope they dont give us Carlise away on a Tuesday night.

Astute

Scunny a nice away day Lived near Scunny for about 15 years. Trying to think of something nice to say

If we can keep our away fans we will have about half of some of the home fans at some games. Looking forward to going mental in the stands next season. Several grounds to go to that I have never visited before.

covcity4life

Scunny a nice away day Lived near Scunny for about 15 years. Trying to think of something nice to say

If we can keep our away fans we will have about half of some of the home fans at some games. Looking forward to going mental in the stands next season. Several grounds to go to that I have never visited before.

glad your so happy about relegation

So because it's lower league the supporters can't look forward to supporting the club next season?

Wasn't it great to see the Donny fans having a bit of a party. They know they are down and the pressure is off so they just got on with it and had a good time supporting their team.

True football supporters at their best.

Last edited:

Astute

One of your usual good comments I see :facepalm:

I have had enough of kicking the cat and shouting at people for no reason other than being pissed off about relegation. How much longer should the poor cat suffer?

I have now accepted we are down. There is nothing that being p!ssed off with it will help. I am sorry if you dislike my glass half full look on life. Is that why you frequently call me and others? We are down full stop. I am now looking forward to new grounds to visit. I am looking forward to new places to visit. I am looking forward to being able to stand up at grounds and not being told to sit down.

Being relegated is bad. It is only the second time I have ever known it happen to my side. Does it all have to be doom and gloom just to keep someone like you happy?

It's time to move on and get behind the team more than we ever have done! I pray we've still got a club next season, and if we have, let's follow the boys home and away and win league one in style! PUSB

All the best

I obviously meant next season smart arse

All the best

Did you mean it's time to move on and get behind the team now or is that next season?

Totally contradicted yourself there. Have you come on for an argument this morning?

All the best

Now who's contradicting themselves smart arse?

All the best.

Oh and someone has already started a proper thread on this topic.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/16562-Looking-ahead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread