Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Wolves

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • WBA

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkyBluePryce

there's no right or wrong answer. Everyone has their own opinion on who our main rivals are, and much has come to the forfront as the lead up to the m69 derby on saturday. This isn't for anyone to say we;re right their wrong. Just allows us to get an understanding for who people believe our main rivals are. Me personally leicester.
  • Leicester
  • Villa
  • Brum
  • Wolves
  • WBA

CovInEssex

Villa (dormant - will be huge if we play them again)
Leicester
Brum
Wolves
Forest
WBA

Chelsea
Portsmouth
Liverpool
Stoke
Wigan

Marty

Villa
Blues
Wolves
Leicester
West Brom

pusbccfc

Villa
Blues (many blues mates)
Festa
West brom
Wolves
Stoke
Forest
Derby
Nuneaton;)

SkyblueSavage

The Leicester rivalry was around long before Villa! I do have fonder memories of Cov/Villa matches though! Probably because we were always expected to lose and those memories are from childhood, I was in my teens when we started to beat them a lot! So here's my list

Villa
Leicester
Blues
Wolves
West Brom

Wolves only beat WBA because when we were in the Prem, they always got more air time on Midlands Today even though they were the league below and it really used to wind me up!

Teams I also take exception to... Probably for no reason, include

PNE
Man City
Norwich (because they stole Huckerby as a cult hero)
Arsenal
Forest
Oh and Oldham for paving a way back to football for a murderer.

Skyblue4u

... But we hardly ever played lester during all those top flight years. I only knew about the inbreds when we met them in the fizzy pop club and i'm no spring chicken myself!

CovisGod

The difference is Leicester I couldn't care less if they get promoted/relegated/go out of business,

Villa on the other hand.....The day they get relegated I'll be dancing naked in the streets,

SH*T ON THE VILLA !

Changeyourface

Villa
Birmingham
Wolves
West Brom
Walsall
Peterborough
Stoke
MK Dons
Nuneaton
Forest
Derby
Bedworth
Leicester

Leicester is a rivalry for little kids. Although personally I fucking hate Celtic the most.

shmmeee

Bias question design much? Could have at least gone in alphabetical order.

Will always be Villa. Leicester are like the retarded kid in class who keeps drooling on your work. Sure he's annoying and you'd be happy if he wasn't there, but you hold no actual animosity towards him, more pity. In terms of pure geography if nothing else they come behinds the like of Brum Wolves and WBA as well.

Villa however will always be scum. Can't wait to play them again. I'll never forget the day we beat them at Villa Park in the cup. I remember exactly where I was when Moldovan scored.

KarmicChris

Personally it's Leicester for me, have family who live in Hinckley so it's always nice seeing them when we've won. IF we started playing Villa regularly again I think that could be the big one.

Also have a particular dislike for Cardiff, there is only one CCFC after all

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Villa friends are fans and when we got relagated i never heard the end of it even tho was gay lord fuck faces derby that screwed us not those villa shit bricks with there scottish midlands relegating freckiled frog face tit of a manager who i hope runs them into championship with a depleted squad.:pimp:

rob9872

None of the above

I vote for SISU

:(

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Why isn't Beduff on there! Grrr!!!

SkyBluePryce

Bias question design much? Could have at least gone in alphabetical order.

Will always be Villa. Leicester are like the retarded kid in class who keeps drooling on your work. Sure he's annoying and you'd be happy if he wasn't there, but you hold no actual animosity towards him, more pity. In terms of pure geography if nothing else they come behinds the like of Brum Wolves and WBA as well.

Villa however will always be scum. Can't wait to play them again. I'll never forget the day we beat them at Villa Park in the cup. I remember exactly where I was when Moldovan scored.

Bias question? i just did it in my personal order! if peoples views change according to the layout of a simple question? then they are pathetic. its not as if the question can be misleading and the layout of the question will dictate people's decision :facepalm:

Changeyourface

It amazes me how many people have chose Leicester, if this poll was done 10 years ago Leicester would have been rock bottom no doubt about it.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Leicester
Birmingham
Villa
that's it as far as I'm concerned. We have never played Villa since I've been watching Cov and much as I dislike Brum, the Leicester game always seems more lively.

ashbyjan

I am sure its simply a generational thing - those of us who remember the real Division One pre premier etc will site Vile while the younger ones who don't remember 1987 etc will chose Fester. For me the highlight of supporting City will always be the 87 cup final for my lad its beating a second string Manure side in the league cup - how things change and how I sympathise with the younger ones.

Users who are viewing this thread