Lewis Page to sign today (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Again, would be pleased with this one. Young lad, played a lot for West Ham in Pre-Season so wouldn't be joining unfit, has played in the Europa league. Would much prefer this than an out of contract 40 year old in the same position. Hope we get it done and get him with the team

Nick

Administrator
It's a very strange one a left back and a kid at that when we've been playing 3 cb and 2 of them are kids. So why sign another kid.

Another left back? Surely with the new system we are crying out for central defenders and someone who can find the back of the net. The young lad Thomas is certainly not the answer despite his guile and determination as his misses against Swindon cost us big time.
I'm afraid TM and MV have succumbed to SISU's puppetry skills and I've totally lost faith in them. Anyone who claims to sell our last remaining midfielder from last season for 'footballing reasons' literally has two or three replacements walking through the door on the very same day Vincelot departed? Yet we are scraping the barrel for players other clubs simply do not want whilst the CT distract the fans with stories linking us with the likes of Leon Clarke!
I think it's about time the fans tried to get our club back and stopped lining the pockets of our 'so called' owners. £15 they want tonight for a 'Mickey Mouse' cup game... you'd have thought they would try and give fans something back once in a while oh hang on this is SISU. Absolute disgrace! PUSB

The lad has more european experience than our whole squad put together (I think anyway).

Kingokings204

So Lewis page will go in a straight swap for Haynes?
Or will he be part of the back 3?

covcity4life

lol i like carl baker, seems a nice guy who cares for ccfc.

i wont be clapping him if he scores or any shit though.

Nick

Administrator
lol i like carl baker, seems a nice guy who cares for ccfc.

i wont be clapping him if he scores or any shit though.

He isn't playing for CCFC tonight though, so he is the same as any other player. None of this nice stuff.

If anything, he should get absolutely hammered.

We are too nice to away teams and ex players now, when I was a kid their subs would get boo'd and hounded. all the little kids would boo and give the thumbs down to any of the other players and sky blue sam would be the main instigator. Nowadays it is all like "welcome them, thankyou so much for coming, we love you".

(I doubt it will make opposition players lose sleep, but booing anybody who didnt play for CCFC was fun as a kid!)

covcity4life

He isn't playing for CCFC tonight though, so he is the same as any other player. None of this nice stuff.

If anything, he should get absolutely hammered.

We are too nice to away teams and ex players now, when I was a kid their subs would get boo'd and hounded. all the little kids would boo and give the thumbs down to any of the other players and sky blue sam would be the main instigator. Nowadays it is all like "welcome them, thankyou so much for coming, we love you".

(I doubt it will make opposition players lose sleep, but booing anybody who didnt play for CCFC was fun as a kid!)

would be nice to make the ricoh intimidating

dongonzalos

Know nothing about the lad
Hope he is significantly better than Haynes in order to justify not developing our own player

Grendel

Know nothing about the lad
Hope he is significantly better than Haynes in order to justify not developing our own player

If he is not significantly better than Haynes then I can only assume he's never kicked a ball before.

Hobo

Seems a good acquisition. We could still do with one or a couple of CB's, a striker and a ball winning midfielder.

FRY-CCFC

If we were to revert back to 4-2-3-1

RCC

Ricketts Willis Harries/New CB Page

Gadzhev McCann

Jones Lameiras Reid

Sordell

I mean, is that not better than a convoluted 3-4-3 system.

Users who are viewing this thread