Liv v Man C (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like it's just 10 men behind the ball for Liverpool, bus well and truly parked with handbrake on.

Nick

Administrator
I think it was because the goalie had gone out, so when it was played it was just a defender between Sane and the goal.

lifeskyblue

Great half of football. Fantastic to watch. The speed of thought, the skill and the control. If only we watched that up the Ricoh...imagine Doyle playing and receiving balls in tight spaces. Or mcnulty killing the ball with a single touch. Or Haynes being so comfortable in possession. Not having a go at those three but the gulf between the best and div 2 is incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

They are by far the better side. Been a little unlucky. But you wouldn't know because you don't watch champions league or premier league?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I have watched this game. City are nice to watch but they ultimately end up just going from side to side due to their dogmatic insistence on tiki taka or whatever they call it. They didn't actually create many chances and the goal was down to a mistake as was the (wrongly) disallowed goal.
Regardless, football is about more than good passing and City cannot defend and their resilience is questionable. Pep deserves to be knocked out for leaving his best striker on the bench.

Liquid Gold

You can tell city don't have to chase from behind much. They were sluggish, obviously believed their own hype and thought they just had to turn up to win.

covmark

I have watched this game. City are nice to watch but they ultimately end up just going from side to side due to their dogmatic insistence on tiki taka or whatever they call it. They didn't actually create many chances and the goal was down to a mistake as was the (wrongly) disallowed goal.
Regardless, football is about more than good passing and City cannot defend and their resilience is questionable. Pep deserves to be knocked out for leaving his best striker on the bench.
Absolutely agree regarding Aguero. He must play in these games.
It should have been 2 at half time. Then the 2nd half would have been different.

fernandopartridge

Absolutely agree regarding Aguero. He must play in these games.
It should have been 2 at half time. Then the 2nd half would have been different.

I just couldn't see City keeping a clean sheet though but agree, 2-0 at half time would have meant a different second half but would still fancy Liverpool to score and go through

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
One in the eye for the Mancs! Nice one 'Pool! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :emoji_smile:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Now heres hoping the red-shite get their arses well & truly kicked in the Semis.......humiliation would be ideal....

...not sure I could cope with another libberpool love-in......

Users who are viewing this thread