Live stream (1 Viewer)

ricohroar

I’m away today and the efl app only has commentary no video. Anyone know if it’s anywhere I can view on iPhone. Prefer to watch than just listen?

ricohroar

Sorry to appear stupid but I usually buy the pass off Ccfc site then it just opens in efl app. My vpn is on but how can I purchase the match ? The ccfc doesn’t have it on. I can’t see anywhere in the app it lets me

ccfc92

I found it wasn't let me sign in and get video pass despite VPN. Eventually managed it from Germany, not sure why it wasn't let me sign in/buy a pass.

shmmeee

I had a mare today with this. Wouldn’t work at all on iPad. Got it on my phone after trying a few different ones and restarting the iFollow app a few times. Then it kept kicking my out randomly, last time I logged back in just in time to see Godden strike the ball home.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

After ten minutes of stop start video, I had to give up. Even though I was watching legally from abroad it wouldn't work properly. I used a VPN which let me buy a match pass, but then it kept cutting out. Tried my phone and laptop, WiFi and no WiFi. I'm really quite annoyed to be honest.

As they billed me for the summer when there were no games I'm going to try and get some money back. I only knew we scored when BET365 flashed up and I feel like I've missed out today.

rexo87

Had the same thing. Kept cutting out every 8-10 mins which when you pay £10 for isn’t great. I was watching on VPN though so can’t really complain to EFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipkin73

I gave in and listened to a stream i found, god knows where it came from. When i had the seasons pass last season (thank you all) i connected every time. I've found the last 2 games almost impossible. Seems to be a difference between paying on the day and a season's pass.

robbiekeane

After ten minutes of stop start video, I had to give up. Even though I was watching legally from abroad it wouldn't work properly. I used a VPN which let me buy a match pass, but then it kept cutting out. Tried my phone and laptop, WiFi and no WiFi. I'm really quite annoyed to be honest.

As they billed me for the summer when there were no games I'm going to try and get some money back. I only knew we scored when BET365 flashed up and I feel like I've missed out today.
Why did you need a VPN if watching from abroad? Mine was shite connection all day Saturday. I used to watch it on my lgtv web browser but can’t get it to work at the moment, so I got it on the “silk” browser on fire stick but it kept stopping to buffer every 2 minutes.

So annoying. Don’t know why you can’t just AirPlay from iPad for big screen, does my head in

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Why did you need a VPN if watching from abroad? Mine was shite connection all day Saturday. I used to watch it on my lgtv web browser but can’t get it to work at the moment, so I got it on the “silk” browser on fire stick but it kept stopping to buffer every 2 minutes.

So annoying. Don’t know why you can’t just AirPlay from iPad for big screen, does my head in

I genuinely have no idea mate. It was really weird.

I'm really grateful this service exists, but Saturday was a total nightmare for me. I'm going to email ifollow today and see what they say. Others on here have made me aware that their customer service is pretty non-existent, so we'll see how it goes.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I genuinely have no idea mate. It was really weird.

I'm really grateful this service exists, but Saturday was a total nightmare for me. I'm going to email ifollow today and see what they say. Others on here have made me aware that their customer service is pretty non-existent, so we'll see how it goes.

They replied already. Although, according to them, apparently I needed to cancel for two months, and then reactivate my subscription again. It's my fault and I won't be getting a refund. Also, they acknowledged I was in the Netherlands but cannot explain why it didn't work.

"The monthly subscription charges customers every month until we receive a request for cancellation via email or live chat.

As per the disclaimer on the payment page, we tell customers that this is a rolling subscription before taking payment:
"This is an auto-renewing subscription and your payment method will be charged each billing cycle."

With all this in mind, we are unable to offer a refund as you have requested.

We have checked your account activity for the weekend and it shows that each time the game was accessed the IP was recognised as being in the Netherlands. Please can you confirm what error message you saw that indicated the system believed that you were based in the UK? "

Error message? The game wouldn't even display! Wankers.

Users who are viewing this thread