Liverpool v man city (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Silva is fecking class, completely turned the game around. What a player! City will go on to win it now surely? Momentum is with them.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Liverpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllll! Woo hoo!!!!

Covstu

still think there is another twist in the tale yet but Liverpool look fantastic. 4 to go.

Houchens Head

Loved Gerrard's emotion at the end. Meant a lot to him.

Totally agree STP. I was choking up watching HIM choke up! :) Great television. Almost as good as when they won their 5th European Cup in 2005!

SkyblueBazza

It a great end to the season...when was the last time we had 3 teams in it at this stage??? Two playing totally scintillating football, the other less exciting but very effective...another head to head to come...suspensions & injuries coming in to play too.
Exciting stuff

PUSB

Covstu

I think its liverpools passion that is winning other fans over, i have never seen a team that want to win the league display this amount of passion which is really showing on the pitch!

jimmyhillsfanclub

I think its liverpools passion that is winning other fans over, i have never seen a team that want to win the league display this amount of passion which is really showing on the pitch!

Well, I'm personally getting sick of the Liverpool love-in that has already started.....it'll be fucking unbearable if they do go on & win the title....

Has everyone forgotten what a bunch of cheating moaning self-righteous twats these lot are.....Suarez may be a world class player, but hes also a world class prick....

...and don't get me started on "Stevie G".....:jerkit:

....and they've got just as many, if not more, plastic tourist fans as Man Utd.

Fuck off Liverpool.

....and yes, I may still be a little bitter that we missed out on Europe in 88....;)

Covstu

Well, I'm personally getting sick of the Liverpool love-in that has already started.....it'll be fucking unbearable if they do go on & win the title....

Has everyone forgotten what a bunch of cheating moaning self-righteous twats these lot are.....Suarez may be a world class player, but hes also a world class prick....

Fuck off Liverpool.

....and yes, I may still be a little bitter that we missed out on Europe in 88....;)

I must admit i have always hated them for that reason but i cannot argue with the fact they are playing awesome football. If i had to pick i would like Chelsea to win the league (as i have money on them!) but failing that Liverpool all the way!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Suppose we'll see all the kids swapping their MU shirts for Liverpool ones and walking around the city and the older ones saying supported them all my life. I wouldn't mind but I've been to Anfield more times than 99.9% of them:facepalm:

Houchens Head

Fuck off Liverpool.

Fook me! Sour grapes or what!

SkyblueBazza

I wonder how many City fans will in future times of plenty (he said hopefully) will be saying "I was there in the dark depressing days where we played in Northampton"??? No doubt there will be some spinning such yarns!

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread