Loan Rumours (1 Viewer)

aviles

I know its an old rumour but has anyone else heard anything about the alexander buttner rumour ?

what a cracking signing he would be. We need more pace and someone that can help blair adams defend !

plus whats happened with this guy we had on trial guessing nothings come of that ?

Nick

Administrator
It was based on the fact Buttner was in cov at a gig. Nothing in it I don't think.

aviles

i did think that when i read it, i also couldnt really see utd letting him go to a league 1 side.

SkyBlueRuffian

Why would Man Utds reserve left back drop down to League One? It's not like he's a youth player, he was signed as Evra's successor.

Sterling Archer

According to my Sheff Weds supporting mate, 5 clubs (one of which is us) have made an approach for Gary Madine on loan but he wants to stay at Sheffield Wednesday and fight for his place for the rest of the season.

aviles

Why would Man Utds reserve left back drop down to League One? It's not like he's a youth player, he was signed as Evra's successor.

refer to 3 comments above and thats exactly what i said i was merely just asking as if there was any truth to it, he could fix our left mid problems

RichieGunns

Read this article! It explains everything to do with the emergency window.

Quote from article:

The first starts a week after deadline day on August 31 and lasts until the fourth Thursday in November. The other one starts today and runs until the fourth Thursday in March, which this year is the 28th.

And if that wasn't clear enough the 2nd emergency window starts one week after the 2nd transfer window closes ;)

Users who are viewing this thread