loanees not available (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueJord

Who do we have that will play striker then? With Wilson suspended, Leon injured, and Maguire & Dagnall cup-tied. I assume SP will play Daniels as attacking midfielder...

Walking Bird

Oh well we'll have to play like the Spanish National Team did at the Euros. :D

larry_david

Don't really understand why they wouldn't let them play. No disrespect to Barnsley/Sheff Wed but they got bigger things to worry about than an FA Cup run and in their 3rd round surely they'd play their strikers who are on the bench and give them game time if playing minnows. Least we got Danny Seaborne, looks like he could well be a perm signing in Jan if it goes well

Samo

It's a Christmas Chris Crisis!

larry_david

Where on earth is Manset? Sounds to me like Presley said he had to go out on loan and he's refused. Sounds like a bit of a dick to me, my mates a Carlisle fan and said he'd regularly see him out on the town on a Friday night before a game. I'd play one of the younger players, give them a chance.

Kingokings204

Play the academy strikers, No reason as to why not in an fa cup game.

RoboCCFC90

Billy Daniels and Courtney Baker-Richardson :)

skybluejelly

well I think the best we can hope for is hold them to a draw .. then get them back to sixfields for a real moneyspinner:D

Kingokings204

We have nothing to lose by giving them ago.

I agree Robo, F.A cup game of little relevance in the grand scheme of things. rather lose Saturday and have a good xmas period than vice versa and you never know with these youngsters they can take their chance.

Users who are viewing this thread