Long term target (1 Viewer)

Deity

Robins said a few weeks ago that one of the players he hoped to bring in was a long term target.

Unless MR now considers one summer to be “long term” it would suggest either we missed out on him or he’s a left wing back and could still be incoming …..

Any insights @betterdays ?

slowpoke

I would think it’s Salter-Clarke but you never know Robins is a cute cookie with his signings, I wouldn’t take “one more” this window as gospel either especially if some go out.

Gibbo

Robins is also a cute cookie about what he says in public. Often quite oblique. I have always thought that was one reason why SISU like him. Not a gobshite like Mowbray.

Skybluebeliever

Robins said a few weeks ago that one of the players he hoped to bring in was a long term target.

Unless MR now considers one summer to be “long term” it would suggest either we missed out on him or he’s a left wing back and could still be incoming …..

Any insights @betterdays ?

I think it’s the position of left sided centre half he has been looking for ages to fill

slowpoke

Depends how long is “long term” wasn’t JCS with Brum last season but seemed out of favour perhaps we had eyes for him back thenbut these transfers nowadays can take an age as we’ve seen. I hope our next “long term” target is as good.

Users who are viewing this thread