Looks like we're back (1 Viewer)

rondog1973

Apparently solicitors representing ACL have been instructed to grant a license to CCFC for 1 year to allow them to play at the Ricoh with a 3 year extension to follow. More to follow as and when.

ccfcway

and all the grass seed goes to waste at sixfeilds...

more money down the drain :sarcasm:

shmmeee

cf949_01.jpg
?

Last edited:

ccfcway

Apparently solicitors representing ACL have been instructed to grant a license to CCFC for 1 year to allow them to play at the Ricoh with a 3 year extension to follow. More to follow as and when.

SISU Solicitors are disputing the length of the contract :wave:

ccfcway

I just saw seppella coming out of the WH Smiths in Cov City Centre hiding behind a "heat" magazine

must be connected

Gosford Green

SISU have contacted Tetley to discuss tea bag contracts, also large consignment of bull shit stops traffic on the Humber road en route to the stadium.

italiahorse

Great Post.
Just a little bit of legal talk in it to make it a goer as a thread.

.... mind you I hope it comes good rondog

Noggin

I was kinda expecting the thread that announced our return to be rather more passionate and excited rather than a shrug and looks like we are back.

Grendel

I suspect this is not true but in fairness although I rarely agree with Rondog he does not strike me as a wum or someone who would deliberately raise false hopes.

I hope his source is a solid one.

Grendel

shmmeee

Like everything CCFC, I'll believe it when I see it, then get checked out to ensure I wasn't hallucinating/dreaming.

Hobo

No RFC praise The Lord comments so can't be true.

Chipfat

M.

TF should not make stupid statement and promise he does not bluster!!!!!!!!! the bloke is full of piss and wind and always has been..You can be confident in a plan if you have back up,, Sisu wanted to take club a way, win a court case get the fans to turn on the local council with pressure form FL and claim to be the winners....I' m sorry don't feel sorry for him, he has followed the path he probably doesn't believe in himself,, the man lacks principals and lacks respect of most of our fans.. We have been used to gain control of land and the stadium,, i hope this news is true and but it should also be taken with a pinch of salt...

I hope the penny has dropped in the SISU office i hope we are playing back home and hope at the end TF walks from the club knowing for the fans he has done a terrible job during his tenure,, if they come back renting he has failed Sisu as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread