Lost the battle, but not the War.. (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

I think we have to accept the inevitable that CCFC Ltd will exit administration and Otium handed the Golden Share. So, what's the next plan ?

1. Not One Penny More
2. Don't go to Sixfields

then what ?

Somehow (and I don't know how) is to get CCFC back at the Ricoh as soon as possible and somehow (don't know how) persuade SISU that selling is the only option.

Lobby MP's, supporter's groups, mass protests... what are the plans for the next battle stage ?

We just can't give in ?

Evo1883

my heads all over the place , i cant even think what we can do as supporters , its like trying to talk to politicians they wont listen

chiefdave

the only plan I can see is to starve SISU out. surely at some point they have to give up and walk away as they're going to have to dump tens of millions down a black hole. that said I can't for the life of me understand why they haven't packed up and left before now so who knows. I really can't see how they ever hope to get any money back, they must know by now the Ricoh isn't going to be handed over to them. It'll be 50 years or more, even if we do get a new stadium before they see any return.

Spionkop

We're a rabble. No leader, no plan. Lots of people throwing suggestions in, but no focus. What happened to the big thing at the Ricoh on the day of the first game a Sixfields? What happened to the big protest in Broadgate. Have a focus. But decide on one thing and follow through. But the time for emails has gone. It has to be more proactive. Sisu fight dirty, we have to. The sit in at Sixfields. PEACEFUL. Sounds good to me. Peaceful disruption. Direct. Stewards can stop one fan, ten even, but a few thousand will get through to the centre circle.

italiahorse

Simple Black and White decision.

Option 1... If you want a chance of a new stadium then go to Northampton. If a reasonable amount go then SISU will persist with the plan regardless of the minimal support.
Option 2... If you want to continue at the Ricoh then don't go to Northampton. No fans at the matches will force some action by SISU as there plan will have stalled. Maybe just maybe they will sell.

If you want to show your team that you support them then go to as many away matches as you can instead of the "home " matches.

The choice is yours. The future can still be in our hands.

The problem will come when Option 1 is taken by some fans and Option 2 does not happen. Why not just hold fire on Option 1 for a month to see what happens.

italiahorse

We're a rabble. No leader, no plan. Lots of people throwing suggestions in, but no focus. What happened to the big thing at the Ricoh on the day of the first game a Sixfields? What happened to the big protest in Broadgate. Have a focus. But decide on one thing and follow through. But the time for emails has gone. It has to be more proactive. Sisu fight dirty, we have to. The sit in at Sixfields. PEACEFUL. Sounds good to me. Peaceful disruption. Direct. Stewards can stop one fan, ten even, but a few thousand will get through to the centre circle.

The strongest protest is to do absolutely nothing and stay at home during matches.
Small protests are all we can seem to muster and they make people believe there is little interest although these protests support the majority of views.
Just imagine when season tickets go on sale and no one buys them. SISU will start to think.
Just imagine the publicity if there are no home fans at Northampton. SISU will really need to change there plans quickly or go.

Not sure where ACL are on this but I think they need to offer the free rent deal as a good will gesture for the year regardless of administration.
This will give the FL no option but to tell SISU to take that offer and it will give us 12 months to sort out this mess.
IMHO ... SISU do not real have a stadium plan and the whole idea is to drag it out over the years with land, planning disputes which will see ACL struggle.
In this respect the FL have fell into the SISU trap by not asking for detail plans and effectively giving them up to 5 years. The ACL offer above will force the issue and show SISU for what they are.

Users who are viewing this thread