Lucas Gone (3 Viewers)

WestEndAgro

Delighted she has been booted, the evil cow, I've had the misfortune to meet Maton he is a colossal tool and a smug arrogant fool, how do theese people get elected?

Philosorapter

News that passed most people by yesterday was Orion Media the company that owns Free Radio was sold to Bauer Media Group. Bauer Media Group are known to like their heritage radio brands. Could be seeing a return of Mercia Sound and BRMB etc fingers crossed.

Cant say Free Radio really did it for me. Sorry JD

Nick

Administrator
News that passed most people by yesterday was Orion Media the company that owns Free Radio was sold to Bauer Media Group. Bauer Media Group are known to like their heritage radio brands. Could be seeing a return of Mercia Sound and BRMB etc fingers crossed.

Cant say Free Radio really did it for me. Sorry JD
I liked it when mercia covered our games

Philosorapter

Seems John Dalzeil is all over Maton's tweet agreeing with it, and not letting anybody say anything at all about ann Lucas.

Talking about tweeting, something interesting has just turned up.

IMG_0369.jpg

Philosorapter

I am still wondering why Damian Gannon is in the Labour Party re-tweeting that but Dave Nellist isn't?

There's got to be someone who can explain the secret workings of Coventry's Labour Party to me.

mrtrench

I must have missed you defending some of us who have received plenty of abuse on this forum for having opinions that go against the majority. As for Brexit, I'm hardly going to be jumping for joy when my family are EU migrants, as is my girlfriend.

Well I don't spend an awful long time on here - so I'll miss lots of abuse I'm sure - moreover I don't consider myself some kind of forum politeness policeman. Just making the point that it's not very constructive.

Philosorapter

If anyone missed this then its well worth a viewing.

[video=youtube;sMkt1Vq7tJ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMkt1Vq7tJ4[/video]

torchomatic

Maton was really getting in the neck yesterday, and so he should. He's a total fucking idiot and sums all that is wrong with local politicians.

Even Kieran Crowley had a go. Good on him.

Kieran Crowley@KieranCrowley1 May 7
Kieran Crowley Retweeted Cllr. Kevin Maton
Built for #CCFC. You should be ashamed of yourselves yet you celebrate trying to kill your local football club.
1f400.png

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I think Maton especially seems to act like he is untouchable.

Hopefully he will be following Lucas out of the door.

torchomatic

User Actions
Following

Cllr. Kevin Maton@Cllr_KevinMaton
Looking forward to Wasps v London Irish. Good atmosphere at Ricoh after an 'interesting' Friday evening. One of the best decisions by Ann L

• RETWEETS3
  • LIKES2

4:26 PM - 7 May 2016

Retweet

More

aB0AtnNI_normal.png
Tweet text
Reply to @Cllr_KevinMaton

fernandopartridge

I am still wondering why Damian Gannon is in the Labour Party re-tweeting that but Dave Nellist isn't?

There's got to be someone who can explain the secret workings of Coventry's Labour Party to me.

Gannon is a careerist, he's looking for a way in to the Labour party. I think he was hoping for a safe seat in Coventry. Blairite wanker.

OffenhamSkyBlue

This article just published in the Observer http://coventryobserver.co.uk/news/...ventry-council-leader-lucas-loyalists-depart/

What a breath of fresh air to hear those sort of sentiments being expressed, including re-examination of some decisions that Lucas steam-rollered through.

Good to see Rachel Lancaster on the list of sycophantic incompetents who are heading for the door. Who are the numpties on BBC C&W breakfast going to chat to now (the word interview was deliberately not included here)?

#bonfireofthelucasites

torchomatic

torchomatic

My favourite comment regarding her depature:

Spikey: She did the right thing in selling the Ricoh to Wasps, they can carry it forward. The potential is enormous. They can become the biggest club in Europe. Coventry city it has to be said are rubbish. They are going nowhere. They need their own stadium catering for 10,000 fans. The Sky Blues are in the right division for their standing. They won't get promoted next season or the season after."

Terry Gibson's perm

My favourite comment regarding her depature:

Spikey: She did the right thing in selling the Ricoh to Wasps, they can carry it forward. The potential is enormous. They can become the biggest club in Europe. Coventry city it has to be said are rubbish. They are going nowhere. They need their own stadium catering for 10,000 fans. The Sky Blues are in the right division for their standing. They won't get promoted next season or the season after."

What a load of old rubbish that he has written

Users who are viewing this thread