Lucas Gone (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

£175k salary plus pension contributions to take it to around £200k, as I understand it mate. Not in your league Nick, obviously, but not bad for three days work a week. :)

18 hours a day though so a 54 hour working week:thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
Just read apparently more heads will roll!

I wonder if things for CCFC could have been different if this happened a couple of years earlier :(

Nick

Administrator
£175k salary plus pension contributions to take it to around £200k, as I understand it mate. Not in your league Nick, obviously, but not bad for three days work a week. :)

Wouldn't get out of bed for that! :)

Nick

Administrator
Simon Gilbert has been on Twitter saying they bring everything first. I am sure the story broke in the Observer about the ousting plans etc?

chiefdave

Simon Gilbert has been on Twitter saying they bring everything first. I am sure the story broke in the Observer about the ousting plans etc?

Reid had the story first about the leadership challenge, it was a couple of days before it even got a mention in the CT.

Brighton Sky Blue

Of course the noble councillors who did this waited until their seats were safely in the bag, rather than take the action sooner when there would be less damage to undo. Did the free rugby tickets run out last week?

Astute

Those who usually laud her are strangely quiet at the moment.

Just shows that you never got your head around what people were saying. To you if they could see why AL did something you would attack them all the way while ignoring when something was said against her. But if you agree with what SISU did you still knew that most of what they did was wrong but verbally attack anyone that ever said anything against them.

It is good that she is gone but too late to repair the damage done to our club. I just hope that someone is put in place for a time when we have someone running our club that will want to help us.

Last edited:

mrtrench

Yeah... they're lying. Seriously, I don't think there's an honest person amongst them. Greedy, self important, and do not give two fucks about the people of Coventry.

Replace "Coventry" with "the UK" and you have a CV for all politicians.

mrtrench

Some of the apologist idiots on here will be shedding a tear.

Why are you always dismissing anyone that disagrees with you with pejorative terms? I believe it was you (and my apologies if wrong) who called people that support Brexit 'chavs'. There are two sides to every argument.

chiefdave

It is good that she is gone but too late to repair the damage done to our club.

Thats the unfortunate truth.

Wonder if the councils stance on the legal action might change now or we might get more details of what actually happened and what the council were told by Lucas, Reeves and West.

NorthernWisdom

Thats the unfortunate truth.

Wonder if the councils stance on the legal action might change now or we might get more details of what actually happened and what the council were told by Lucas, Reeves and West.

Too late for that, everyone's now backed into their corners WRT that.

What would be nice is if a dialogue opened that saw us working with t'council to find us a site for Stadium Fantasyland

crowsnest

Cllr Maton on twitter
Looking forward to Wasps v London Irish. Good atmosphere at Ricoh after an 'interesting' Friday evening. One of the best decisions by Ann L

Nick

Administrator
Cllr Maton on twitter
Looking forward to Wasps v London Irish. Good atmosphere at Ricoh after an 'interesting' Friday evening. One of the best decisions by Ann L

He's a smug prick isn't he?

I like how he says it was her decision, says it all really. Would think it would be a council decision

chiefdave

Cllr Maton on twitter

Hopefully he'll be another one that loses his job. Absolute idiot.

Sick Boy

Why are you always dismissing anyone that disagrees with you with pejorative terms? I believe it was you (and my apologies if wrong) who called people that support Brexit 'chavs'. There are two sides to every argument.

I must have missed you defending some of us who have received plenty of abuse on this forum for having opinions that go against the majority. As for Brexit, I'm hardly going to be jumping for joy when my family are EU migrants, as is my girlfriend.

Nick

Administrator
Seems John Dalzeil is all over Maton's tweet agreeing with it, and not letting anybody say anything at all about ann Lucas.

Nick

Administrator
Funny how Maton was so against Sixfields and CCFC moving as well...

JD looks to have just reeled out a council speech.

Before wasps they were paying over 1 million a year rent!!

Very strange, we moved back before Wasps bought it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Is this JD the twat that stands on the pitch before the games spouting shit if he is maybe he should look for another role.

J

Jack Griffin

Hopefully he'll be another one that loses his job. Absolute idiot.

Maton is awful, wants to pave over the green belt and house loads more people many of whom are new to the area, of course Maton claims otherwise. Off with his head!

Terry Gibson's perm

Yeah he does the presenting.

Think this explains things:

Half his tweets about it are factually incorrect.

It is amazing how many of the people who have had something to gain support it.

Grendel

Maton is awful, wants to pave over the green belt and house loads more people many of whom are new to the area, of course Maton claims otherwise. Off with his head!

Yes I agree with that. The way the council are getting away with this is outrageous. The development around Kerseley is bad enough but the plan to build a virtual village around the A45 is a disgrace. This will link coventry to the Solihull borough and destroy green belt land.

Both developments need to be stopped.

Nick

Administrator

He is very smug and arrogant to boot. He was the bitch that Lucas used to roll out to basically say "fuck you" to everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread