@Lukeyjuke Retweets #sisuout Message (1 Viewer)

TheOldFive

"@Lukeyjuke, all the players tried that's all we can ask for,?maybe our brainless board will see you guys need their support #sisuout #PUSB"

It's fairly common for our Tweeting players to occasionally retweet goodwill messages from fans, this week post Bury Lukas Jutkiewicz retweeted the above.

Combined with AT in the fans forum this week blinking the Morse Code for HELP ME THIS CLOUTING IS LYING HIS ARSE OFF - the effect of which partly lost due to it being a radio broadcast -

What might this all mean? Team and fans united in an anti-owner siege mentality? Or crumbling internal morale as the hopelessness of the financial predicament and the paucity of squad resources hits home?

pusbccfc

Legend mr juke

rob9872

Well he's probably just saved them two weeks wages.

I agree with the sentiment, but silly lad - this is why things like Twitter are dangerous. To him a throw away comment, but when they make an issue of it as they are likely to do, it will p*ss him off as he's only a young lad. Either his form will suffer or he will leave.

derbyskyblue

Well he's probably just saved them two weeks wages.

I agree with the sentiment, but silly lad - this is why things like Twitter are dangerous. To him a throw away comment, but when they make an issue of it as they are likely to do, it will p*ss him off as he's only a young lad. Either his form will suffer or he will leave.
Its not a happy ship for sure but give him some credit at least he cares. Ok he may well be moved on but that was always going to happen anyway. I liked his PUSB touch

howzer

Banned
please guys... your giving him too much credit... he is gobbing his way out of the club... this maybe the reason Leonard hasnt been seen on twitter. Juke will def be going now

sparky

Dont forget people he never wrote that himself! Someone wrote that to him and he just put it up on his page which is wot a retweet is so dont go thinkin he wrote that himself

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't do Twatter so don't understand what the f**k a "tweet" is! Sounds bloody childish to me!

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Seems it's starting to become a pattern within the players.

Bell also said in an interview that we need to sign some players and that he'd be over the moon if we did. He obviously knows that the shit board won't fork out any money to sign any.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
9 goals in one season now constitues a legend...

Please rest assure that NONE of the current squad are currently LEGENDS !

9 goals doesnt warrant legendary status however i think he used the word due to him expressing concern over the club who gave him his chance! Hes not a Cov kid, but seeing him with the fans and his attitude on the pitch would suggest he has sky blue blood and has the club at heart!

J

Jack Griffin

I don't do Twatter so don't understand what the f**k a "tweet" is! Sounds bloody childish to me!

As a grumpy old man myself I was in that camp, but I have changed my mind, it is a usful instrument for monitoring social trends, and a way of communicating with important people (as long as you make it intelligent cause they can block the knobheads). So I've started & just tweeted at Brody a message including #sisuout.

This site is good to see how that is taking off, enjoy.
http://hashtags.org/sisuout

Last edited by a moderator:

Marty

It's nice to hear the players are unhappy with the situation but the finical situation has nothing to do with them (as long as they get paid), it's only for the board and to an extent the manager to flag up problems/run the club as they see. We might not agree with it but they are the owners and nothing will change until somebody else is willing to buy us. I'm sure somebody has spoken to him and probaly fined him to send a message out to the others, can't see it going any further then a slap on a the wrist.

Users who are viewing this thread